GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"G.A.D CHALLENGE - JULY 7th TO JULY 14th"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/08 at 09:23
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello Freeola!

Okay its July, and we thought we'd add a little variation to the G.A.D that is due to be awarded for July 15th.

Between July 7th and July 14th whoever posts on our forums with the best Avatar (User Picture) and Tagline will win the G.A.D for the July 15th. The combination can be clever, witty, funny or even rude to a certain extent (nothing that is inappropiate for your nan to see basically).

This will be monitored by Freeola staff and the final winner will be picked by myself and posted on our forums on July 14th at 12pm. The G.A.D for this win will then be awarded for the following day.

So come on Freeolians, get your creative caps on and get your profile updated with new pictures, taglines or the combination of the two and post in our forums between now and Monday 14th July to win £30 of Amazon or Argos vouchers.

Good luck and let the games begin.

JubbaChainsaw

p.s Don't forget you can still win by submitting cheats, walkthroughs, reviews and by just generally chatting, so keep it up. You never know you could win several G.A.Ds in the same week if you win our challege aswell

The winner is........The Reaper!

Congratulations on a very funny Avatar and Tagling combination.

Well done to everyone who took part in the contest, it was a very hard decision and if I could of, I would of awarded several prizes.

Check back for a new challenge tomorrow!
Fri 11/07/08 at 08:57
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
You can all use whatever combination of Avatar and Tagline you like. On Monday I will go through all the posts made between the 7th and the 14th along with my colleagues and we will decide on the best combo.
Fri 11/07/08 at 09:58
Regular
Well heres my attempt, but I'm not very good at these things :-( Good luck all =)
Fri 11/07/08 at 12:27
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Yarrrr
Fri 11/07/08 at 14:20
Regular
"THFC"
Well this is my attempt - sorry for the spellings on the tag line - it wouldnt fit any other way lol!
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:16
"possibly impossible"
I did notice that this competition seems to highlight the issue of Taglines being too short. I suppose it could be used to argue that we should be more creative, but still...
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:39
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Haha pb, I saw your avatar image come in to us for checking, made me chuckle!
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:02
"possibly impossible"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Haha pb, I saw your avatar image come in to us for checking, made
> me chuckle!

Came across it on a google image search, made me chuckle when I saw it too!
Fri 11/07/08 at 19:35
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Animals with dodgey faces make the greatest pictures :)
Sat 12/07/08 at 00:19
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just wondering if anyone is going to keep their 'new' avatars and taglines after the comp has finished or revert back to their old ones ?.I'm getting quite used to mine,will probably stick with it.
Sat 12/07/08 at 16:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Grigg Spall demands victory

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.