GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charity"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/11/00 at 13:11
Regular
Just had a brilliant idea. Christmas soon, but just think about all those poor kids who won't be at home for that special day. Stuck in hospital or whatever. Here's the deal.

For the first 2 weeks in December, all Gameaday winners donate their winnings to Great Ormond Street Hospital for the kids there to reap the benefit of, from us. If we all agree to this, then perhaps we can lobby SR to send a console along with it, like a DC or something.

At least that way those guys know that someone is thinking of them, and it should make them a little happier over the festive period whilst the rest of us are burning turkeys and pulling crackers. I'm up for it. Should I win between the 1st and the 14th December then I'd happily donate my prize to them, as long as SR agree to it and send a console along too. Anyone else?
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:48
"High polygon count"
So, Tony, what happened to that news article about the PS2 you got for Great Ormond Street then?

Run into some last-minute legal trouble?

It could only have been there for 15-20 minutes tops. Can I claim a prize for being the only member of SR to see it? :-) Cheeky, I know - but if you say yes, I can donate it to the cause...
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:35
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Well not really it doesn't, but Grix does a couple of posts down
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Oh, that explains it then....
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:17
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The one that appeared and then disappeared
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I just had a look at freeola.com, what news story?
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:14
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Nice one Grix - next time there will be more :::: and less letters!
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:10
Regular
Breaking up here mayday mayday can you read me good buddy It's a pod(?) complete PS2 in a pod(?) with maintenance contract and everything Arrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr
Thu 07/12/00 at 22:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Grix

Surely you can work this out?
Thu 07/12/00 at 21:40
Regular
Teletext on a good day!
Thu 07/12/00 at 21:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Breaking u: he:e may::y ma:day ca: :ou re:d me g::d budd:

I:'s : pod co:p:ete P:2 in : :od :ith :::ntenan:e c:nt:act and :ve:y:hing

Arr::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.