GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm a Sonyphile, and a Ninty..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 16:16
Regular
..and I just want to say just how sad all you so called 'fans' come here and post bsht all the time. Can't you just leave these sods alone? I know you may think they are all sad, but what is more sad, liking a console or wasting time in your life coming onto a forum just to post rubbish topics which make you look stupid?
Games are games, gamers are gamers, and as far as I'm aware XBox is a console, which means that these people are like you, only with slightly different taste.

Well, I better leave this forum now. May come back to support this.
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
In a way though I can see what garbe is saying. Afterall, er-no goes around calling the X-Box crap with all these little remarks and I've never seen anyone have a go at him for it.
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:01
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:
> ah i just got fed up with the ninty fan boys that i'd do the same to
> them and i've proven that not only i can be real childish LOL but that
> they can't take what they dish out.

But most of those complaining about your pathetic attitudes are not fanboys anyway.

Anyone can be real childish, it's not that hard to do.

Garbe, if you were replying to what I said, I wasn't judging this guy by his status, but by how he was showing himself to be. A prat.
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
ah i just got fed up with the ninty fan boys that i'd do the same to them and i've proven that not only i can be real childish LOL but that they can't take what they dish out.
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:46
Regular
I have seen Regulars and Notables post things that Newbies and JAT's would be cursed for! If a Notable called the GameCube a piece of Junk he/she would get off lightly, yet because someone like Resurrection who doesn't proteest to know a lot about consoles and doesn't protest that he is good at things is looked down upon for sharing his opinions. I agree to an extent that calling a console a heep of Junk isn't a fair comment and maybe if constructed differently he wouldn't have gotten this response. However having said that I have seen people who are *Respected* post more Fanboyish posts than this! People call me a Fanboy for sticking up for the Xbox, I don't deliberatley go around making a point that the Xbox is better with stupid comments, but I will challenge those who say something that I don't disagree with and that I feel is out of order, just because they maybe a Notable or a respected Regular or a Newvie does not mean that I will react in any different way, that would be falseand there is a lot of that about :) I think you would call the frase... (I think you know)
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:
> i see a fan boy as someone who will love's 1 console and who see's all
> other consoles as rubbish but for no real reason.
>
>
> i love the x box and PS2 for the games they offer, i love my PC for
> the online games that offers but i hate the GC as it offers nothing
> for me.

That's fair enough, but it hardly warrants you calling it a 'heap of junk' and making fanboyish remarks against it.
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i see a fan boy as someone who will love's 1 console and who see's all other consoles as rubbish but for no real reason.

i love the x box and PS2 for the games they offer, i love my PC for the online games that offers but i hate the GC as it offers nothing for me.
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:15
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:
> garbe123 wrote:
> Hey welcome to the Xbox forum! I agree, I am sick of the Xbox Sucks
> posts and to be honest this place is over ran by them at the moment!
> Other than that I find this the most friendly place on SR, the users
> are very good posters and there isn't any non sense about spiders
> climbing walls. Hope you spend more time here :)
>
> ah garbe123 if you ever need to beat the next ninty fan boy who comes
> in here saying 'x box suckz' for the 500th time and you wanna break
> from kicking his teeth in then i don't mind covering while you rebuild
> your energy.
>
> and i like my PS2 and PC as much as i love the x box and ironicly the
> GBA the GC on the other hand.......
>
> oh right sorry i'll shut it now ;)

How about, Resurection, you learn to grow up. You're just as bad as the Nintendo fanboys! Sure, you're not one-console minded, but when it comes to your posts about the GameCube, you're just as much a fanboy as the next!
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:53
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> I find this the most friendly place on SR, the users
> are very good posters
> Hope you spend more time here :)

Why thankyou :-)
Tue 03/09/02 at 01:13
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
garbe123 wrote:
> Hey welcome to the Xbox forum! I agree, I am sick of the Xbox Sucks
> posts and to be honest this place is over ran by them at the moment!
> Other than that I find this the most friendly place on SR, the users
> are very good posters and there isn't any non sense about spiders
> climbing walls. Hope you spend more time here :)

ah garbe123 if you ever need to beat the next ninty fan boy who comes in here saying 'x box suckz' for the 500th time and you wanna break from kicking his teeth in then i don't mind covering while you rebuild your energy.

and i like my PS2 and PC as much as i love the x box and ironicly the GBA the GC on the other hand.......

oh right sorry i'll shut it now ;)
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:31
Regular
Hey welcome to the Xbox forum! I agree, I am sick of the Xbox Sucks posts and to be honest this place is over ran by them at the moment! Other than that I find this the most friendly place on SR, the users are very good posters and there isn't any non sense about spiders climbing walls. Hope you spend more time here :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.