GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm a Sonyphile, and a Ninty..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 16:16
Regular
..and I just want to say just how sad all you so called 'fans' come here and post bsht all the time. Can't you just leave these sods alone? I know you may think they are all sad, but what is more sad, liking a console or wasting time in your life coming onto a forum just to post rubbish topics which make you look stupid?
Games are games, gamers are gamers, and as far as I'm aware XBox is a console, which means that these people are like you, only with slightly different taste.

Well, I better leave this forum now. May come back to support this.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:29
Regular
And Mystique said it was good.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:28
Regular
What do you expect - Turbonutter made it up! :-D
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:26
Regular
What kind of a name's a Sonyphile?

Stupidest thing I ever did hear
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:37
Regular
Xbox isn't crap. It's my least favourite console (of the 3 present), but no console is so bad that it should be avoided. Halo sounds good, and DOA was good on PS2 so the developers will make it good on XBox. Simple.
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:53
"High polygon count"
savatt1668 wrote:
> In a way though I can see what garbe is saying. Afterall, er-no goes
> around calling the X-Box crap with all these little remarks and I've
> never seen anyone have a go at him for it.

er-no thinks everything without a Nintendo label on it is crap. He used to get just as much flak - I used to give him a lot of it - until people just started ignoring it. Then he stopped. He still does it to some people because he knows he'll get a reaction.

I'm sure if garbe keeps it up long enough, he too will be ignored! ;-p
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:52
Regular
Garbe I have no problems and I doubt anyone has any problems with you defending your Xbox, it's just when you jump down peoples throats for saying next to nothing that it gets on my nerves.
Tue 03/09/02 at 23:49
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> You count how many times I get called for sticking up for the Xbox and
> how mnay times someone says the slightest thing about the GameCube and
> look at the reaction I get! Yet they do it all the time with Notables
> that are meant to be respected! I sometimes wonder why people have a
> go at me, I don't even hardly do anything! Look closer to home
> Ninties!

For people to judge others by how long they've been on a message board is pathetic. Afterall, we've all lived long enough to know how to use the internet to some degree, so we must have some intelligence. People should only be judged by how they use that intelligence, and most people seem to be complimenting you now on the way you stick up for the X-box without making yoruself out to be a fanboy. You originally came here as a fanboy, that I can remember, but you soon grew out of it - sadly, not everyone took notice of that. It's a shame a few others haven't followed your example...
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:33
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:

> i love the x box and PS2 for the games they offer, i love my PC for
> the online games that offers but i hate the GC as it offers nothing
> for me.

Tampons offer nothing to me cuase I'm not Female, it doesn't mean I hate them. Don't you think it's a bit pathetic hating a piece of electrical equipment at your age?
Tue 03/09/02 at 22:08
Regular
You count how many times I get called for sticking up for the Xbox and how mnay times someone says the slightest thing about the GameCube and look at the reaction I get! Yet they do it all the time with Notables that are meant to be respected! I sometimes wonder why people have a go at me, I don't even hardly do anything! Look closer to home Ninties!
Tue 03/09/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Savatt wrote:
> Afterall, er-no goes around calling the X-Box crap with all these little remarks and I've never seen anyone have a go at him for it.

Thats VERY true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.