GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"freeloader / memory cards"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 10:10
Regular
Does anyone know the FINAL release date for either the Freeloader or action replay?

Does anyone know if I need a US memory card to go with it in order to save US gamecube games?
Mon 02/09/02 at 18:31
Regular
I don't trust you...or do I...hrmmm
Mon 02/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Latest Freeloader news: The realese of this date has been pushed back again, as Datel keep on saying they are on there final stages of development. But relases could be in a number of days.

How long will it take for Datel?
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
Are all GC memory cards multi-region or is it just the official ones? It's just if all the memory cards are multi-region I think I will be cashing in some of my reddies for the free one.
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Great - So now (IF TRUE) Ill have to wait until the 27th September to play on my US mario Sunshine, 1 whole week before the god damn PAL version comes out!!!
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:05
trust me september 27th,

also if people are only buying a freeloader for mario, its a waste of money.

remember these:

soul calibur 2
starfox
mario kart
perfect dark 2
resident evil 0, 4
monkey ball 2

need i go on...............................
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:08
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Yeah, I'd get SMB2 first..
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:08
i do believe this friday (or around) there is an announcement about datels gamecube periphrials, then they'll say its delayed and on the 12th they'll come out with the truth.
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:29
well i can tell u iam in taouch with someone from datel and as of monday it hadnt even been finished yet and was likely to take another 2 weeks,from the correspondance i have had from them i would say your looking at 2/3 weeks so sep 27 does look like the proper date to me but like i said its definatly not finished as of monday.
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
Yes, the Freeloader and Action Replay discs aren't finished. That's why they've not been released yet.

Rocket science?
Tue 03/09/02 at 19:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
Jetster wrote:
> Are all GC memory cards multi-region or is it just the official ones?
> It's just if all the memory cards are multi-region I think I will be
> cashing in some of my reddies for the free one.

Any help people?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.