GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"freeloader / memory cards"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 10:10
Regular
Does anyone know the FINAL release date for either the Freeloader or action replay?

Does anyone know if I need a US memory card to go with it in order to save US gamecube games?
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Does anyone know the FINAL release date for either the Freeloader or action replay?

Does anyone know if I need a US memory card to go with it in order to save US gamecube games?
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:17
Regular
Well, I have a US memory card which is multi reigion so I don't think so, and as for the Freeloader and AR, there is no confirmed release date other than a statement from datel "any day now" which was a few days ago...
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Its just that I received US mario sunshine this morning (After thinking Id cancelled the order - "Thanks Goblin Direct!!!") and Im worried that the PAL version of the game will creep up on me and come out before the Freeloader/AR. That would be a surprise after all.
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The memory cards remain region free until you stick them into your GC for the first time, as it formats them. I wouldn't have thought that you would need a US memory card, just a spare one for all the NTSC games.

:)
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Microchips is right, you will need a seperate memory card for US games and a sperate memory card for PAL games.
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:16
"The Will of D."
That could be confusing... Anyway why don't you order the Freeloader from Goblindirect and they will send it to you as soon as it's out. Plus you've got til OCTOBER 4th.
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yep. You need a seperate memory card for the JPN, US and PAL regions.
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
so Im guessing that when I play Mario sunshine and save onto a new memory card, it will automatically format it to play US games yeah???
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yes thats right. And then that card will only be able to save US games on it, until you format the card. If you get JPN games you will need a different card again, and also a different card for PAL games.
Mon 02/09/02 at 18:26
i spoke to a women at datel who said around 2 weeks but i know for a FACT that it is released on september 27th,

trust me.....................................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.