GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there any point to playing games if the world is going to be blown up in 17 years?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/09/02 at 01:42
Regular
Is there any point to playing games if the world is going to be blown up in 17 years? We should be thinking of arguing with our families for 15 of those years, and then for th other 2 apolagising and spending time with them. Not going on our playstations and GAMECUBES!
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:25
Regular
"innocent"
yes there is even more reason if we've only got 17 years to cram a normal 70years lifetimes worth of games in.

and even if an asteroid was going to hit we could just blow it up, using the star wars programme, which is being sorted out now, which gives us another 17 years to perfect it,

also i dont think it would blow up earth because that would mean that id finally get my "come-up-ence", and i'll never get my come-up-ence, never!!!
Mon 02/09/02 at 09:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't like that 500km asteroid-hitting-earth pic however. Looks really quite nasty.
Mon 02/09/02 at 06:25
Regular
"I confused?"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> Have a look at this:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2002/26jul_nt7.htm
>
> Like I say i would start to worry about it.

I'm a cretin. "Like i say i would NOT start to worry about it."

it's too early.
Mon 02/09/02 at 06:19
Regular
"I confused?"
Have a look at this:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2002/26jul_nt7.htm

Like I say i would start to worry about it.
Mon 02/09/02 at 06:11
Regular
"I confused?"
I heard that an asteroid was supposed to hit earth on Feburary the first 2019. So naturally the press started shouting that we were all going to die etc. But after looking more closly people discovered it would pass 32,000 miles away and have a one in million chance of hitting.
And as the bloke below me said We wouldn't let it hit. There was bloke from NASA speaking on the radio saying that the could stop it eother by putting a solar cell on or hitting it with a nuke. Both of which would slow it down.
Mon 02/09/02 at 02:28
Regular
actually its 26 years, 2028 is when its supposed to hit... and how exactly will the world blow up... and do you think we're honestly going to let it?
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:49
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
bender1609 wrote:
> Is there any point to playing games if the world is going to be blown
> up in 17 years? We should be thinking of arguing with our families for
> 15 of those years, and then for th other 2 apolagising and spending
> time with them. Not going on our playstations and GAMECUBES!

Ok, how old are you and why will the world be blown up in 17 years?
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
The world is going to blow up in 17 years?

First ive heard......
Mon 02/09/02 at 01:42
Is there any point to playing games if the world is going to be blown up in 17 years? We should be thinking of arguing with our families for 15 of those years, and then for th other 2 apolagising and spending time with them. Not going on our playstations and GAMECUBES!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.