GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
Similiar to "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X" and "Anything 'bout Medal Of Honor: Frontline", Anything 'bout MGS2 is a thread where you can talk 'bout anything that has to do with MGS2! For starters, I'm a noob on MGS2 and I just got it yesterday (31/08/02) and I'm stuck! Where's the Claymore Mine Sweeper/Detector? Cos I've defused all bombs but I can't get pass that place (Center of Shell 1) Cos of the Claymore mines....
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:11
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
The same way you move any other guard: stand by them and hold Square with no gun equipted to pick em up! Then move around still with square held down to drag him outta the way.
Tue 03/09/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
> Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Gotta question......Where is the bomb in Fatman's suit? Can't find
> it.....
The Green Goblin wrote:
>
> he's sitting on it - pull him outta the way!

How? Action?
Tue 03/09/02 at 10:12
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Gotta question......Where is the bomb in Fatman's suit? Can't find
> it.....

he's sitting on it - pull him outta the way!
Tue 03/09/02 at 08:51
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Gotta question......Where is the bomb in Fatman's suit? Can't find it.....
Mon 02/09/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Notable"
MGS 2 was good for about 1 week.it gets so boring and after i completed it once i was so dissapointed.the storyline is crap and stupid.there is nothing you get after completing it except a stupid stealth suit which is boring and is not worth getting all the dog tags for.all the locations are the same. inside a ship or in a giant oil rig. its got about as much lasting appeal as a cartoon.
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Thanks Goblin! Respekt! :D
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Its the bottom of strut A!
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Uhuh....I do mean the one that can only be detected using sensor B.
> Anyway, Submarine? Ceilign? Where is it?

I can't remember which strut it is, but its downwards - on the bottom level, I think. You know the place where you first start with Raiden?? Where you have to climb outta the water??? Thats the room I'm talking about!
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
The Green Goblin wrote:
> d'ya mean the one that you have to use senser B for? Cosif you do, its
> underneath the submarine hangign from the ceilign

Uhuh....I do mean the one that can only be detected using sensor B. Anyway, Submarine? Ceilign? Where is it?
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Hmmm.......I've defused all C4 odour based bombs...End now I can't
> find the non-odourless massive bomb at the bottom of Strut A! Where is
> it anyway?

d'ya mean the one that you have to use senser B for? Cosif you do, its underneath the submarine hangign from the ceilign

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.