GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
Similiar to "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X" and "Anything 'bout Medal Of Honor: Frontline", Anything 'bout MGS2 is a thread where you can talk 'bout anything that has to do with MGS2! For starters, I'm a noob on MGS2 and I just got it yesterday (31/08/02) and I'm stuck! Where's the Claymore Mine Sweeper/Detector? Cos I've defused all bombs but I can't get pass that place (Center of Shell 1) Cos of the Claymore mines....
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Similiar to "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X" and "Anything 'bout Medal Of Honor: Frontline", Anything 'bout MGS2 is a thread where you can talk 'bout anything that has to do with MGS2! For starters, I'm a noob on MGS2 and I just got it yesterday (31/08/02) and I'm stuck! Where's the Claymore Mine Sweeper/Detector? Cos I've defused all bombs but I can't get pass that place (Center of Shell 1) Cos of the Claymore mines....
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:48
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Similiar to "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X" and
> "Anything 'bout Medal Of Honor: Frontline", Anything 'bout
> MGS2 is a thread where you can talk 'bout anything that has to do with
> MGS2! For starters, I'm a noob on MGS2 and I just got it yesterday
> (31/08/02) and I'm stuck! Where's the Claymore Mine Sweeper/Detector?
> Cos I've defused all bombs but I can't get pass that place (Center of
> Shell 1) Cos of the Claymore mines....

Ahhh for once I'm giving you advice instead of the other way around. You can get past mines simply by crawling over them and good old Raiden will pick them up. If you want the mine detector thing I beleave it is in the strut which has two levels and you are able to collect lots of new weapons there (I can't remember which strut this is because I havn't played it for so long). I think it is strut F (the wearhouse place)
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I completed the game a couple of days ago. Since you are a newbie i won't ruin it but i am here to say the whole plot is F***** especially the ending.
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:49
"For the horde!!!!"
The Green Goblin wrote:

(I can't remember which strut this
> is because I havn't played it for so long). I think it is strut F (the
> wearhouse place)

yes it's warehouse parcel room strut. On the right side of the parcel room there is the stair case that leads to roof where you fight Fatman. If you go to the left side of the parcel room you will fine a stair case that leads to a small corridor near LVL 5 doors, the mine detector is there. You can also pick up the mines by crawling on your belly but watch out for that pesky trooper on the roof with the binoculars.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:13
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
So, whats anybody in here's best completion time hmm??
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hmmm.......I've defused all C4 odour based bombs...End now I can't find the non-odourless massive bomb at the bottom of Strut A! Where is it anyway?
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Hmmm.......I've defused all C4 odour based bombs...End now I can't
> find the non-odourless massive bomb at the bottom of Strut A! Where is
> it anyway?

d'ya mean the one that you have to use senser B for? Cosif you do, its underneath the submarine hangign from the ceilign
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
The Green Goblin wrote:
> d'ya mean the one that you have to use senser B for? Cosif you do, its
> underneath the submarine hangign from the ceilign

Uhuh....I do mean the one that can only be detected using sensor B. Anyway, Submarine? Ceilign? Where is it?
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Uhuh....I do mean the one that can only be detected using sensor B.
> Anyway, Submarine? Ceilign? Where is it?

I can't remember which strut it is, but its downwards - on the bottom level, I think. You know the place where you first start with Raiden?? Where you have to climb outta the water??? Thats the room I'm talking about!
Mon 02/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Its the bottom of strut A!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.