GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORST ever GAME....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 17:22
Regular
Yeah thats right, What game, whether it be a retro, or recent game, do you think has been the worst. Worst gameplay, Worst Graphics, Worst Controlling....
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Superman or Iggys Reckin' Balls.
Actually, Superman was quite amusing, in it's own, special way.
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:42
Regular
I expect it will be a PS1 or PS2 game - since both have large library of games, they stand the highest chance of having a bad one in there some where. For me, it would be a tough call between Extreme G3 racing and EA's F1 2002.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:59
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
the new zelda has bad sound and horrible grafiks

graphics are wot a good game is

cool out
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:56
Regular
Worst Game ever, hmmm, it's all a matter of opinion, but it's got to be something by EA, purely for a lack of ingenuity, probably one of the Fifa games which had very little different than the last version, because they were simply money spinning rip-offs.
Mon 02/09/02 at 09:53
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hugo's house of horrors??? That was a cool game. I vote for... something on the PS2. Anything.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:07
Hugo. This has done before......lame indeed.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Yeah thats right, What game, whether it be a retro, or recent game, do you think has been the worst. Worst gameplay, Worst Graphics, Worst Controlling....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.