GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predictions for Chelsea/Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 14:36
Regular
Right, I'm going with 3-2 to Arsenal, simply because huge questions are being made of our defence and it isn't going to help being up against Hasselbaink and Zola...but it's looking like Henry, Wiltord and co can pretty much score at will.
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
good gritty performace shame about the stupid ref.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:37
Regular
The ref looked too scared to pull out any cards after the sending off.

And what was all that about coins and bottles on the pitch after Veiria got sent off? I was coming home from work and only heard that bit on the radio.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Andy D'Urso is the biggest plonker to walk god's green earth. I wish when he was surronded by Man United fans a few seasons ago they would have finished him off so he wouldn't have ruined what was going to be a pretty darn good match for us neutrals.
He gives yellow cards to players for a simple thing such as obstruction but when Campbell smacked Zola and De Lucas in the mouth and Keown raised his hand to Hasselbainks neck nothing is done. What on earth is up with that? Vieria didn't touch Zola for the first yellow card but he deserved the yellow for the second foul on Gronkjaer i think it was maybe even a straight red. Hopefully the FA will watch the tape and send D'Urso back to reffing schoolboy games cause that's his good for.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:50
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Vieria didn't touch Zola for the first yellow card but he deserved the
> yellow for the second foul on Gronkjaer

It wasn't a foul, any more than Cisse's was on Cole in the Arsenal v Birmingham game.

> i think it was maybe even a straight red.

Nope, second yellow.

> Hopefully the FA will watch the tape and send D'Urso back to reffing
> schoolboy games cause that's his good for.

Agreed. He and one of the linesmen both need re-training.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Vieria didn't touch Zola for the first yellow card but he deserved
> the
> yellow for the second foul on Gronkjaer
>
> It wasn't a foul, any more than Cisse's was on Cole in the Arsenal v
> Birmingham game.

Vieria went in with a high foot and caught gronkjaer's trailing boot. foul in my book.

> i think it was maybe even a straight red.
>
> Nope, second yellow.

no i meant i thought it could have got a straight red. I knew it was a second yellow.

> Hopefully the FA will watch the tape and send D'Urso back to reffing
> schoolboy games cause that's his good for.
>
> Agreed. He and one of the linesmen both need re-training.

re-training? i think the only training they've had is how to scribble names in a book and how to stick a flag up in the air
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:20
Regular
the 2nd yellow eidur kicked Pat's foot.... he didnt touch zola.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i agree on the Zola thing he never touched him but i'm not agreed on the 2nd. Vieria should just have been booked once today
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
read http://msn.skysports.com /skysports/article/0,,1-1062931,00.html
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*he goes to shoot the ball but shoots at my feet*

well from the pictures i saw he kicked the ball first and then Vieria hit his foot causing him to hit the deck. Exaggerated or not still a late challenge
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:42
Regular
look at the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.