GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predictions for Chelsea/Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 14:36
Regular
Right, I'm going with 3-2 to Arsenal, simply because huge questions are being made of our defence and it isn't going to help being up against Hasselbaink and Zola...but it's looking like Henry, Wiltord and co can pretty much score at will.
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:55
"High polygon count"
§n][pe® wrote:
> omg stupid goddamn FA.

Damn right.

Andy Duh-so has refused to review the second yellow, and so the red card stands. Apparently the FA can do nothing about it.

Why is it that the FA can do nothing in these situations, yet if a ref sees nothing wrong in a challenge, they can step in and take action?

Bunch of fecking muppets.
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:47
Regular
omg stupid goddamn FA.
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:13
Regular
I went to that match :-)
Mon 02/09/02 at 09:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> However Vieria still hit him *minimal* or not
>
> No, he didn't - Gronkjaer kicked Vieira on the follow-through. There
> was no conrtact from Vieira on Gronkjaer, therefore it cannot be a
> foul.

Indeed. Viera stepped in but as he did, the ball was kicked away so he stopped the challenge. Gronkjaer's foot followed through and hit Viera's studs (I think), which were quite low and facing down as expected, which caused him to fall back. I'm sure the red will be wiped, but I'm not sure whether they'll take action against Wiltord, or maybe even Campbell.

Still, that Toure's a bit of a player eh?
Mon 02/09/02 at 08:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mr Ritze wrote:

> How good a view did the referee have of the incident? I didn't think
> of looking to see where he was.

i think the linesman was pretty close to the foul and brought the ref's attention to it.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:13
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
§n][pe® wrote:
> his red card will not stand hopefully tho does anyone know who was
> captain after vieira went off?

Not sure, i'd have thought it would have been David Seaman though.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:09
Regular
well he is gonna review the game.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
>
> No, he didn't - Gronkjaer kicked Vieira on the follow-through. There
> was no conrtact from Vieira on Gronkjaer, therefore it cannot be a
> foul.

I think that most people agree it wasn't a foul but I believe that Vieira's reputation part earned him that second yellow, and if you have a bad reputation for your discipline it will only work against you.

How good a view did the referee have of the incident? I didn't think of looking to see where he was.
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:58
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:

No, he didn't - Gronkjaer kicked Vieira on the follow-through. There was no conrtact from Vieira on Gronkjaer, therefore it cannot be a foul.
Sun 01/09/02 at 23:57
Regular
his red card will not stand hopefully tho does anyone know who was captain after vieira went off?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.