GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun to Golden Sun 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/09/02 at 13:50
Regular
Anyone wanna know how to send data from Golden Sun to golden sun 2 .? i'll tell you anyway. you get a password by pressing L + R then left then b when you complete the game and youll see the option at the start menu . then you get golden sun and you can link or write down the password .
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:18
"The Will of D."
I don't properly complete it though because you can't play it afterwards, I like to train at Venus lighthouse and Suhalla Desert.
Mon 02/09/02 at 12:15
GSmaster wrote:
> Once you read it for the first time it's interesting but once you've
> played it again I just bother reading it because I know what happens
> already, so your right it does get boring. I've got a knack for
> pressing the A button really fast now because of that game.

See, you learnt a skill. I didn't mind all the reading too much. I am about to start it again to get my levels up for the next game cos I was only level 27 when I completed it.
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:02
"The Will of D."
Once you read it for the first time it's interesting but once you've played it again I just bother reading it because I know what happens already, so your right it does get boring. I've got a knack for pressing the A button really fast now because of that game.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:59
"Uzi Lover"
When I play Golden Sun it consisted of me pressing the 'A' button frequently whilst reading two people have a conversation. They go on and on and then what happens, you move on and talk some more. A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A...that was intresting...next. Isn't that what a books for?

Ok sure, graphics are great for the lil GBA and I'm sure the story may really keep you hooked but the game seemed to have no skill in it.

Battling - easy.

Solving puzzles - easy.

Reading conversations - boring.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:55
"The Will of D."
Hi Morbo, Tosh has changed his ways as well as his name, he is Rockin nanan but he is still a little bit annoying even though he can spell properly now.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:12
Regular
"Balls"
is he a little bro? if so then dont kill him he could be ok maybe... ok then kill em
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My brothers coming on sometime soon too.............

KILL HIM!

;)
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Balls"
hi if i spam just tell me so i wont get banned to. and what does spam mean. eg s=, a= etc
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:05
morbo_1986 wrote:
> hi GS my bro told me about you your alright how the ban tosh thing
> going. my bros now banned for being a jerk and he let me sign up to
> this chat thing.

Ah good, you got his permission then? (:)

Hi, I'm Time_Warp, nice to see ya.
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Balls"
hi GS my bro told me about you your alright how the ban tosh thing going. my bros now banned for being a jerk and he let me sign up to this chat thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.