GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somebody..preferably Grix.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
Okay so I started playing Skies Of Arcadia for about the 20th time yesterday. The graphics look pants now but that doesn't matter, because it's the best game. Ever.

Anyway I just realised how great the music was and I wondered if I could get it on CD, seeing as CD's of decent game music are often released in Japan (like the Pikmin CD, which sold over a million copies!)

So does anyone know anywhere thats likely to sell it, should such a thing exsist?
Sun 01/09/02 at 12:27
Regular
Yup, music rules, doesn't it? :0D

Hurray for people who have discovered this game.

Anyway, go here:

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/index1024.htm

Downloads, music. There we go.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:42
Regular
Ta, I'll have a look. As for Eternal Arcadia, thanks for reminding me.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Try looking on Ebay you can buy a lot of music cd's there. They have a lot of final fantasy 10 music right now that only came out in Japan when you bought the game. I'm considering getting that anyway who knows they may have what you want aswell :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:26
Regular
Mixing games up there...

Eternal Arcadia.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:26
Regular
If you're getting a Japanese soundtrack, it will most likely be called Eternal Darkness.
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:25
Regular
projectk.co.uk
cex.co.uk

Possibly(?)
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Try gamemusic.com
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
Okay so I started playing Skies Of Arcadia for about the 20th time yesterday. The graphics look pants now but that doesn't matter, because it's the best game. Ever.

Anyway I just realised how great the music was and I wondered if I could get it on CD, seeing as CD's of decent game music are often released in Japan (like the Pikmin CD, which sold over a million copies!)

So does anyone know anywhere thats likely to sell it, should such a thing exsist?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.