GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Somebody..preferably Grix.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 21:22
Regular
Okay so I started playing Skies Of Arcadia for about the 20th time yesterday. The graphics look pants now but that doesn't matter, because it's the best game. Ever.

Anyway I just realised how great the music was and I wondered if I could get it on CD, seeing as CD's of decent game music are often released in Japan (like the Pikmin CD, which sold over a million copies!)

So does anyone know anywhere thats likely to sell it, should such a thing exsist?
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:38
Regular
Nooo Gilder Rules second.

I downloaded Ramirez's Theme, and when I listen to that music you know what is says to me? It says "I rule". So ner :P

Woo..thats three bits of music downloaded..
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
GILDER RULES ALL.

That also includes Ramirez.
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
That he does
"Come on!!" "Dance for me!" What a great move :)

But Ramirez is still the best character, ever.

That reminds me, I *must* download the Lower City Valua music, I got up to that bit again today and I felt so relaxed that I just layed back and listened to the sad music for half an hour..
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
:D

"I wish they were all that easy."

Gilder RULES ALLL OFFF YOUUU
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:39
Regular
Yes, exactly, they are terrible. Yet, I love them :)
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Whitestripes wrote:
> I even had a two hour argument with someone about why the voice overs are the best, ever.

Voice overs in SOA?

"Yay"
"Heh"
"Umm"
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:34
Regular
Yeah I know ;)

*plays Imperial Armada for the 10th time*

I wish it would download the others quicker :(
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
You rule.
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
Wow, it's better than I thought, they have every single piece of music from the whole game. I can't beleive I never found this site before!
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:56
Regular
Cheers, your [almost] a life saver, if it's possible to die from lack of favourite game music. I love this game so much, I even had a two hour argument with someone about why the voice overs are the best, ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.