GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard screw up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
This is a very minor screw up and a bit of a sad thing to notice but.........

in the die hard films john mcclane is left handed but in the GC game is he right handed? I'm 80% sure on that one

whos looking forward to playing this? i am i can't wait
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:57
This is a very minor screw up and a bit of a sad thing to notice but.........

in the die hard films john mcclane is left handed but in the GC game is he right handed? I'm 80% sure on that one

whos looking forward to playing this? i am i can't wait
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:00
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
strange observation but well done :) i too am looking forward to it , can't wait to beat up some ho-bo's in the street
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
I read in CUBE that the character would be playable either Right or Left handed. Apparently it was something the developers have been aware of for qute a while.
Sun 01/09/02 at 11:41
Regular
KIREBA wrote:
> I read in CUBE that the character would be playable either Right or
> Left handed. Apparently it was something the developers have been
> aware of for qute a while.

Correct, it was in a mag and the head person was told this and he said that there is an option to be left handed.
Sun 01/09/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I can't wait until this game comes out, as it sure is going to be one of the best shooters on Gamecube.
Sun 01/09/02 at 15:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
NaSÝŸ_Nêighßoû® wrote:
> Correct, it was in a mag and the head person was told this and he said
> that there is an option to be left handed.

Indeed he did, and indeed there is. Shows you the lengths they're going to to make it a true Die Hard experience. I for one cannot WAIT to get this game, it looks so damn awesome.
Sun 01/09/02 at 17:50
Regular
The reasons why i really want this game is becuase firstly i love FPS, and JB dosnt live up to the cube.
Also the graphics are amazing, but so not to sound shallow, the amount of people on the screen will make the game even more fun and the weapons look good.

But the best things is the system where if you capture the leader of the group the others will surrender, but if you get one which isnt the leader they will shoot him just to get to you. This is why the head lock move will work perfectly.

Perfect dark 0 will have to come up with some amazing ideas to beat this.

And TS2 having a map editor, FPS fans will be happy now.
Sun 01/09/02 at 18:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He's left handed in the PC game, NAkatoni Plaza, and for no apparent reason, it's really annoying.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:56
Regular
Is there anyone out there that can 100% confirm that Die Hard: Vendetta is a GameCube exclusive? I read that it NOM, but now I've read about it being multi-format!
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:10
Regular
If you visit www.gamespot.com they say that the game is coming to the Xbox as well :) Click on Xbox then scroll down to Die Hard, if you are a member of their subscription service you can read an article on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.