GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Thu 03/07/08 at 09:53
Regular
I hate this game. FACT
Mon 28/07/08 at 23:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> You're good looking. How can you be playing this game?
>
> =O

Ha! Cheers for the complement, Alfonse :P Urm... I just tried the free trial and decided to pay for it?

Maybe we can put it down to mental issues? I know I could have a few of those :)
Mon 28/07/08 at 01:39
Regular
You're good looking. How can you be playing this game?

=O
Sun 27/07/08 at 21:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Doesnanyone still roam the realms? I just bought another month after teasing myself with the new WotLK talent trees; warlock metamorphosis? Demonic OPing.
Sat 12/07/08 at 19:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, WotLK is supposed to be released sometime in fall this year, so I reckon Christmas after delays.
Sat 12/07/08 at 18:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I used to play about 3 years ago then took a break for a couple of years for FFXI. About 3 months ago I started WoW again with a new level 1 character and am now level 70 and just starting to raid Kara with the guild I joined back when I was level 35.

Whereas WoW was pretty easy to play 3 years ago, it's now incredibly easy - most preTBC elites are now non-elites, quests have been made easier and the PvP honor system is such that you can grab yourself a full set of Season 2 gear in a fortnight which is enough to get you started on your Tier 4, 5 and 6 upgrades.

As for gold, not a problem, you're allowed to do 25 daily quests per day which reward between 6-11 gold a piece at level 70, so the 5000g price tag for an epic flying mount isn't quite as troublesome as it first appears.

It's one of the few mmorpgs out there that runs on basic PCs and allows you to go from 0 to endgame in 6 months. The daily quests do get repetitive, however, as does endless raiding, so I reckon I'll be back in FFXI by the end of the year unless the Wrath of the Lich King expansion gets released earlier.
Sat 12/07/08 at 13:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, no sooner than I rejoined with a new account and paid for one month of play time, my laptop has died =

The screen fails, and maybe the speakers too.

Anyways, this just gives me more reason to fix up the old desktop, so today I'm buying 2Gb more RAM and a brand new graphics card, maybe not top of the range, but enough to last me. The processor's good enough I reckon, so I'm ok there :)

So yeah, I should be joining everyone with either my level 2 gnome mage or level 6 troll shaman in 3-5 working days :)
Sat 12/07/08 at 09:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Im gonna rejoin tonight I reckon, probably as a Mage. Any ideas
> on a name people?

Pfft dont try to be clever and creative use a Random Name Generator instead!
Fri 11/07/08 at 08:55
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Im gonna rejoin tonight I reckon, probably as a Mage. Any ideas on a name people?
Thu 10/07/08 at 22:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, I've decided to re install the game, so now I'm just getting through the hellacious patching process.
Wed 09/07/08 at 12:09
Regular
McLong wrote:
> The angle of that picture makes my head hurt.
My revenge was swift and just. The deadmines are save for future generations, but my work is far from done...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.