GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Online Forum (GC)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 17:31
Regular
I know its a little early to start this up seen as the game doesnt get released in the Uk till about December anyway but this forum is to build up towards one of the best games ( online esppecially ) for the GC. I played the DC version and it was the first Console RPG to break new ground in terms of bringing everyone together for bit*&ing community gameing! I hope to start up a SR clan which will be implemented into the PSO universe when Sega finnaly decide to finalize the deal with Nintendo to realese this superb game over here. Anyone willing to join this clan is more then welcome the more the merrier! This forum is strickly for talk on PSO only ... Enjoy?!
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:35
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Altho chaets are good i would have to say that when you first start playing PSO you shouldnt cheat.Why? Because it ruins the experience and what the game is all about...TEAMWORK
The game is allways a lot fun with 3 other ppl who reletivly as skilled and are at the same lv as you are.I think cheating first started when ppl became board with PSO and decided ta make online play more fun which is ok but when the servers are first set-up for PSO i hope for everyones sake that when newbies log on for the first time dont get hacked or somein by some cheater...thats a Bad thing....Its only a godd thing if ya doing it with fellow havkers for a laugh,that allways a good thing :)
VMUing ( or 59ing as itll be called for the Gc hahahahha) killed the radio star!
Tue 03/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Maverick42 wrote:
> I don't think so, it's great fun having a multiplayer game with cheats
> on. The DC Online System didn't sound very thought through. I'm sure
> it's possible to have one section where you can join a game with
> cheats allowed, or another with them disabled.

I have to agree some cheats are fun such as duping and modifying items/weps etc but some other cheats such as VMU killing is just wrong as it can wipe a whole memory card clean which is the main reson why many players never went online again as they had to create a brand new file from scratch which is bloddy annoying.Pking s not so bad seen as it is now common place and all that can happen is the person who is pk losses there wep and money which can be bad but if ya have dupes on etc and/or You have a pk code on pk the bars*ead right back and nick his wep and money then disconnect?!PK now is an actual part of the game in the BATTLE mode which is sorta like a Deathmatch.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:38
Regular
I don't think so, it's great fun having a multiplayer game with cheats on. The DC Online System didn't sound very thought through. I'm sure it's possible to have one section where you can join a game with cheats allowed, or another with them disabled.
Sun 01/09/02 at 14:52
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Hopefully SEGA will do what they did in Version 2 for the Dc and something i hope they do in PSO for the GC ......cut down on cheating online. Version 2 was fairly strict in the fact that ppl with the Xploder Cheat System using cheats online would become banned etc either for a few days or as a permenet ban for repeat affenders..i think this is wise if Sega do this again as at points i cheated in PSO what me and many others did Pk and FSOD esspecially :) drove ppl up the wall and turned them away from online play which annoyed me so i stopped cheating alltogether.
Do you reckon Sega should cut down on the hacking/cheating in the Gc version?
Sat 31/08/02 at 20:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Who cares! It has lightsabre thingys and giant dragons! FINE BY ME!

;)
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:48
"The Will of D."
What is Phantasy Star online about?
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:47
Regular
All they need is Monkey Elves and it'll be a surefire hit.
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:40
"The Will of D."
Yeah because Nintendo gave Sega the chance to make a F-zero GC game and it looks as good as Starfox Adventures does, so we can all leave our worries about Sega messing up.
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:16
Regular
I think SEGA will have the decency to make it different and better than the Dreamcast one. You can bet it'll be faster, smoother and have better graphics on Nintendo's console too.
Fri 30/08/02 at 17:38
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Hopefully it will m8. Im sorry i got go now dya mind me asking for you to look after this forum for a while and make sure that no one comes on here and makes it sh*ted up...cheers. Ill be back Tom aroun 8ish see ya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.