GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Online Forum (GC)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 17:31
Regular
I know its a little early to start this up seen as the game doesnt get released in the Uk till about December anyway but this forum is to build up towards one of the best games ( online esppecially ) for the GC. I played the DC version and it was the first Console RPG to break new ground in terms of bringing everyone together for bit*&ing community gameing! I hope to start up a SR clan which will be implemented into the PSO universe when Sega finnaly decide to finalize the deal with Nintendo to realese this superb game over here. Anyone willing to join this clan is more then welcome the more the merrier! This forum is strickly for talk on PSO only ... Enjoy?!
Fri 06/09/02 at 19:35
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
No probs there :)
Fri 06/09/02 at 19:33
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Thats not that bad then , cheers m8. I won on the cheats forum but i dont think ill ever win on the review forum i been playing games along time and i know my stuff but sadly my english aint good enough to compete with the Gay-boy Notables and such ( you know who you are and dont pretend ya not)
Fri 06/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Shouldn't be too long - 5 working days max..
Fri 06/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Once youve 1 a GAD ( I won a membership :( )
How long does it take for the goods to be delievred ive sent a email and they posted what free gift i would like on the winners list
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
Shame it isn't out on X-Box, eh Resurection?
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
mikelar wrote:
> VMUing? 59ing? It hasn't been released and it's already got it's own
> nerdy language.
>
> Anyway, you say about the subscription being free but what's the story
> with the ISP? Do you dial up with your own and then connect to the
> PSO server??

In order to use your own ISP for online play it was necesery to obtain a new version of Dreamkey ( which was used to enable ppl to go online for the Dc ) Im not sure how Nintendo will do this seen as they clearly stated that the Gamecube will be used souly for online play and not online browsing? Maybe when you get the Broadband or V90modem they will be supplied with the software to configure them i.e. a disc simmiliar to the Dreamkey.
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:08
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
yeah should rule on x box with it's built in ethernet adapter huh
Tue 03/09/02 at 17:50
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I can't wait for it, looks great, sounds great, and was a big DC success.
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have it on the Dreamcast. Can I join in. Oh wait, You guys haven't played it. AHAHAHAHA I have!
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Selected"
VMUing? 59ing? It hasn't been released and it's already got it's own nerdy language.

Anyway, you say about the subscription being free but what's the story with the ISP? Do you dial up with your own and then connect to the PSO server??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.