GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"playstation 3 !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/08/02 at 15:49
Regular
can some peeps tell me when the ps3 is comeing out and things about it
cheers
Mon 02/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Denile it is to be suspected ohwell acceptence will hopefully come soon
Mon 02/09/02 at 19:07
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
he lied

cool out
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
king cool wrote:
> tekno freeek. i know people hate u and love me so u r probably jelouse
> but there is no need to get my name wrong so i spelt yours wrong
>
> ha
>
> cool out

don't get cocky I deffinetly wouldn't say everyone likes you let alone loves you lol i've seen you in other conversations

Gerrid Wrote:
You are the biggest idiot I've ever seen on here. You even surpass TOAH and boxcar_boy in terms of n00bness.

so think before you type :D
Mon 02/09/02 at 17:36
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
tekno freeek. i know people hate u and love me so u r probably jelouse but there is no need to get my name wrong so i spelt yours wrong

ha

cool out
Mon 02/09/02 at 14:34
Regular
Ranger guy says the PS2 costs more than PS2. Well true, but only by £10. Anyways, the PS2 doesn't "need" a special extra remote in order to play DVD movies. That costs about £20 I think, so that makes XBox £10 more expensive. This is not a make or break issue. Both machines have been going for the same price for a while now, and people are still choosing PS2 over XBox. Only if XBox were to drop to about say £99, would it start to make a difference i think (thats with PS2 still at £169.99).
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:13
Regular
Agent Cool is it really that cool being Bill Gates sausage j**key.
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:41
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
i had a ps3 and solf it fof a x box20000000
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Agent Cool wrote:
> I can't believe people are still buying PS2 when it costs more than
> Xbox and has an inferior games lineup, particularly those coming
> before Christmas. The Xbox may have a 'butt-ugly' controller but it
> does the job and I don't have a problem with it at all. And of course,
> Xbox comes complete with the equivalent of £2500 worth of PS2
> memory cards built in as standard. And with Broadband capabilites,
> Xbox is the future of gaming. Some say Microsoft failed to change
> gaming, but in truth they haven't even started yet.
>
> Another item of interest against the Sony force was to find that
> Resident Evil creator Shinji Makami has accused Sony of making their
> PSOne and PS2 consoles easy to break so people will be forced to buy a
> second and therefore double the console's installed base. Although
> this isn't certain it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, which in
> all honestly it most likely is as it seems to be the sort of tactic
> Sony would use to make themselves look better without really having to
> do anything.
>
> If the PS3 is released and beats off the other consoles it would truly
> be a tragedy as I think its time for another console to dominate the
> market.

I totally agree i think it would be a good time for another console to dominate the market to put thee pressure on sony to improve there console even more. I know so many mates who have PS2 who think there dogs bollards. Next time around i think the consoles will be extremly a lot more evenly based.
Sun 01/09/02 at 16:01
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
I can't believe people are still buying PS2 when it costs more than Xbox and has an inferior games lineup, particularly those coming before Christmas. The Xbox may have a 'butt-ugly' controller but it does the job and I don't have a problem with it at all. And of course, Xbox comes complete with the equivalent of £2500 worth of PS2 memory cards built in as standard. And with Broadband capabilites, Xbox is the future of gaming. Some say Microsoft failed to change gaming, but in truth they haven't even started yet.

Another item of interest against the Sony force was to find that Resident Evil creator Shinji Makami has accused Sony of making their PSOne and PS2 consoles easy to break so people will be forced to buy a second and therefore double the console's installed base. Although this isn't certain it wouldn't surprise me if it were true, which in all honestly it most likely is as it seems to be the sort of tactic Sony would use to make themselves look better without really having to do anything.

If the PS3 is released and beats off the other consoles it would truly be a tragedy as I think its time for another console to dominate the market.
Sun 01/09/02 at 15:12
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> gamezfreak wrote:
> Take the PS2 for example, some people only brought it because other
> people said it was good!
>
> Explains why so few have bought Xbox, I suppose... ;-p
>
> Word of Mouth - the best advertising that money can't buy!

so few ppl have bought an xbox because firstly they were at £300 quid when most ppl were buying their ps2 for £200. second, the games are the dearest on the market and thirdly the controllers are just un-usable and its butt-ugly!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.