GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation POO!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 08:46
Regular
The PS2 is rubbish, lets just face the facts. All the games are converted onto different consoles, the games re based solely around graphics and PS2 owners all think they rule. Discuss.
Fri 30/08/02 at 20:38
Regular
"Festivus!"
Res€vilfan wrote:
> madlads35 wrote:
> Final Fantasy is coming to GC, so is SSX so ner!
>
> Won't they have to PORT them from a console that has nothing but ports
> from other machines, hmmm. I have a gamecube so I know what I'm
> talking about, SSX:Tricky is on the gamecube but the control system is
> a complete mess due to the gamecube's better than N64 but still a bit
> bad controller and say bye bye to the DTS 4.0 soundtrack which by the
> way kicks some serious *bottom* (got a 450watt 5.1 system) and If
> Resident Evil Zero and the Remake take up 2 gamecube discs how many do
> you think Final Fantasy is going to take up with all them beautiful
> cut scenes?? I wouldn't be surprised if the next game is on dual layer
> dvd which is the equivilent of say 6 or 7 gc discs, sorry what was
> that? I could have sworn I heard someone say
> --->--->---compression <---<---<---

I didn't say compression, did you?
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
Hes posted a similar topic to this in the Xbox forum....
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
i know. Sorry whateva your name is below me
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
mwahahahahahahahahaha
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Madlads, you are a disgrace to Ninty's everywhere. I may be a Ninty myself, but I am an xbox and PS2 owning Ninty, that is not Bias to any machine. What gets me though, is that you talk out of you @rse all the time, yet you still manage to type worse than you talk. And don't bring the point up that I don't know you, because really I don't, but judging from this post and the post in th Xbox forum, you should be shot. Lot's of times. Now, go play ith your Firetruck.. Flashing lights AND a siren? That's a bargain! Nee-ner nee-nar.

:P
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Midlads, you don't own a PS2 do you? Don't get enough pocket money I suspect, anyway, I do have a PS2, and think it's a great console. Yes I am aware of its shortcomings, but then no console is a 100% perfect machine.

It's nice to see people with opinions on these machines, but you'll get a much better discussion going if you put down valid points as to 'why' the PS2 is poo. Coming out with stuff like "It doesn't have any exclusives" and "the games don't look as good as on the GC and x-Box" not only heightens the fact that you don't know what you’re talking about, but also make you look a right plank.

Next time get your facts straight, and make a post, which raises poignant questions and facts, instead of the Spam you've posted here.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:34
Shut up, madlads35.
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:29
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Damn....Talk 'bout dumb-bass-ses these days.... Stupid Madlads35....
>:P
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:17
Regular
"i am fubby"
do you even own a ps2 madlads35, cause if you don't then you cannot put your argument to front
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:02
malad youve done it again another gday winning post soon youll have your own forum and be a notable you could be nintendos president no wait .americas president and have a plane that flushes playstation poos malad you will definetly be famous with xbox and ps2 owners yes siree. so malad we beg you and your great posts to stop youll keep winning give someone else a chance. all hail president malad (no traces of sarcasm) malad weve still got our flags .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.