GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation POO!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 08:46
Regular
The PS2 is rubbish, lets just face the facts. All the games are converted onto different consoles, the games re based solely around graphics and PS2 owners all think they rule. Discuss.
Tue 03/09/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
cloud994 wrote:
> do you even own a ps2 madlads35, cause if you don't then you cannot
> put your argument to front

I don't, but my step brother does.
Mon 02/09/02 at 13:02
malad youve done it again another gday winning post soon youll have your own forum and be a notable you could be nintendos president no wait .americas president and have a plane that flushes playstation poos malad you will definetly be famous with xbox and ps2 owners yes siree. so malad we beg you and your great posts to stop youll keep winning give someone else a chance. all hail president malad (no traces of sarcasm) malad weve still got our flags .
Mon 02/09/02 at 11:17
Regular
"i am fubby"
do you even own a ps2 madlads35, cause if you don't then you cannot put your argument to front
Mon 02/09/02 at 10:29
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Damn....Talk 'bout dumb-bass-ses these days.... Stupid Madlads35....
>:P
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:34
Shut up, madlads35.
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Midlads, you don't own a PS2 do you? Don't get enough pocket money I suspect, anyway, I do have a PS2, and think it's a great console. Yes I am aware of its shortcomings, but then no console is a 100% perfect machine.

It's nice to see people with opinions on these machines, but you'll get a much better discussion going if you put down valid points as to 'why' the PS2 is poo. Coming out with stuff like "It doesn't have any exclusives" and "the games don't look as good as on the GC and x-Box" not only heightens the fact that you don't know what you’re talking about, but also make you look a right plank.

Next time get your facts straight, and make a post, which raises poignant questions and facts, instead of the Spam you've posted here.
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Madlads, you are a disgrace to Ninty's everywhere. I may be a Ninty myself, but I am an xbox and PS2 owning Ninty, that is not Bias to any machine. What gets me though, is that you talk out of you @rse all the time, yet you still manage to type worse than you talk. And don't bring the point up that I don't know you, because really I don't, but judging from this post and the post in th Xbox forum, you should be shot. Lot's of times. Now, go play ith your Firetruck.. Flashing lights AND a siren? That's a bargain! Nee-ner nee-nar.

:P
Sat 31/08/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
mwahahahahahahahahaha
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
i know. Sorry whateva your name is below me
Fri 30/08/02 at 21:08
Regular
Hes posted a similar topic to this in the Xbox forum....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.