GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modified Gamecube's???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 19:17
Regular
I have just purchased a Black USA Gamecube modified to play Japanese and USA games. I was wandering if anyone has got one of these and how good actually are they?? Have you had any problems??? S*d the freeloader, i certainly be playing Resident Evil, Mario Sunshine and Beach Spikers by the weekend. Oh and by the way the Freeloader if you want it is not coming out in August and if it does i don't care anyway!! I HATE DATEL.... :)
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
so what your saying is your about as patient as the queen when she wants a foot rub lol ohwell what ever floats your boat ;D Although I for one can wait I mean they are hardly massive technological break throughs that I need ASAP :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 16:46
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i import so that i can play mario sunshine next week ! and i imported so i could play my gamecube months before it came out here , i imported so that i could get my wavebird in july. i imported so i could get that little extra socket on the back of my gamecube that it for digital tv's with a component cable , i imported so that my games always run at 60hz and full screen without an rgb cable and a tv that is capable of running it. I LOVE IMPORTING !!!
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I 100% agree although sometimes you may have to but only in very rare ocassions like when the console isn't coming out in any other place except JAPAN :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:14
Regular
There's rumours of the GameQube coming to Europe, but that's about it. I don't understand the thinking behind importing games. You can bet you'll get the best playing experience if you wait until the UK release, as opposed to something designed for the Americans and Japanese.

By importing games you're making the UK less of a priority to games companies. Why boost America's sales when you can your own country's? If everyone did that, no games would be produced for the UK.
Thu 29/08/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I would have given NINTENDO all the money I have if they just brought Q to the UK. For all those who don't know Q is just a gamecube with a dvd player basically and it only came out in Japan. If they brought that out there would be no more arguments like "PS2 is the best because it has a DVD player" and with a wave bird and its stylish silver colour how could you resist. NINTENDO would truly be the king of Gaming :D
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I didn't actaully say i hate nintendo did i?? anyway Datel have put the freeloader back again so i brought a USA gamecube to play the three games i had already brought for the freeloader, i would never get rid of my PAL cube as Datels freeloader isn't trust worthy anymore, it can't even play USA games for gods sake, what is the point??.
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ahhh... m.o.t, if you were to get a Freeloader, you would be able to play PAL games on your NTSC american Cube, allowing you to sell your PAl cube as it won't be needed!

Ya see?
Thu 29/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> NaŠ†Ÿ_Nêighßoû® wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> I have just purchased a Black USA Gamecube modified to play Japanese
> and USA games.
>
> Dont USA gamecubes play usa games from the start??
>
> Yes but they can be modified to also play japanese games.

no comment.

I didnt say that they couldnt, i was just thinking he must have got the black USA bit or the modified to play USA games wrong and maybe he meant UK for one of them.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
NaŠ†Ÿ_Nêighßoû® wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> I have just purchased a Black USA Gamecube modified to play Japanese
> and USA games.
>
> Dont USA gamecubes play usa games from the start??

Yes but they can be modified to also play japanese games.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:17
Regular
Do you hate Nintendo because they delay their products to perfect them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.