GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Addiciton in a box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 17:16
Regular
It was recently my birthday and when the time came i couldnt get off the gamecube.I was addicted with my two games Super smash melee and Pikmin.The graphics and visuals are stunning but there are a few faults with the confole itself.The main adapter tends to overheat after around fourty minutes or so of playing time.This is a worrying factor becuase i enjoy being on it for around four hours or maybe five depending on the title.I just cant wait for the upcoming titles such as resident evil and Starfox adventures.If anyone is considering purchasing a gamecube then i suggest this strongle
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:06
Regular
My fave character on super smash would have to be link or samus and maybe even Bowser.What i love about the game is the way each character suits a different level its quite amazing in its own way.I dont think ti ould blow up either its just it gets quite hot after an hour or so.I havent encountered any problems with the GC freezing as of yet and hopefull i wont.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:09
Regular
Okay just a quick reply Monkey with attitude whats ur e-mail and do you have msn or AIM or any such means of contacting me
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:45
Regular
goku4ever wrote:
> Tell me how?

Go to edit my details,which is to the right of the forum thing.

in there you can change your name address everything.

to change your nickname delete the old one in the box and put your new one in.
to change your tag line put in the tag line box.

thaen click the button at the bottom.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:49
"The Will of D."
Thanks, I have changed it to GSmaster.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:56
Regular
As i can see. :)

Also ,who ever wrote this, i found it took me ages to get going with SSBM.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:08
Regular
Yooooo im the one who started this little thread and i found it hard at first but its possibly the best game in its genre in my opinion
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:10
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
sedg, you seem an interesting kind of person, whats your MSN or AOL address?
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
hey bigman no time no see.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:16
"The Will of D."
I wonder if he hates TOSH?
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:17
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
NaŠ†Ÿ_Nêighßoû® wrote:
> hey bigman no time no see.

Hey, have u got MSN mate?

And well I do hate TOSH

He gives you newbie's a bad name!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.