GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Addiciton in a box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 17:16
Regular
It was recently my birthday and when the time came i couldnt get off the gamecube.I was addicted with my two games Super smash melee and Pikmin.The graphics and visuals are stunning but there are a few faults with the confole itself.The main adapter tends to overheat after around fourty minutes or so of playing time.This is a worrying factor becuase i enjoy being on it for around four hours or maybe five depending on the title.I just cant wait for the upcoming titles such as resident evil and Starfox adventures.If anyone is considering purchasing a gamecube then i suggest this strongle
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:16
Regular
It was recently my birthday and when the time came i couldnt get off the gamecube.I was addicted with my two games Super smash melee and Pikmin.The graphics and visuals are stunning but there are a few faults with the confole itself.The main adapter tends to overheat after around fourty minutes or so of playing time.This is a worrying factor becuase i enjoy being on it for around four hours or maybe five depending on the title.I just cant wait for the upcoming titles such as resident evil and Starfox adventures.If anyone is considering purchasing a gamecube then i suggest this strongle
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:18
"Uzi Lover"
Some people have left their cube on overnight to get Mewtwo on Super Smash Bros. Melee. So no need to worry...I think.
Wed 28/08/02 at 17:22
it wont blow up
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:19
"The Will of D."
DON'T LISTEN TO TOSH, HE'S AN IDIOT!
Anyway, my fav character on SSBM is Roy, get Marth by completing classic mode with all 14 oricinal char's. Then complete classic mode with marth to receive Roy (Just beat him up first).
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
Sorry to ask but has anyone else had the problem of the 'cube frezzing up on you?

Its happened twice to me and both times on super smash bros melee.
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:23
"The Will of D."
Never happened and hope it never will.
P.S. do you Like TOSH?
P.S.2 Are you the same Nasty Neighbour as before?
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
no i think tosh is a little boy in a mans world

and yes im the nasty neighbour from before, from before i mean the one that was in normal writing.

do u like tosh?
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:59
"The Will of D."
Of course not! Also how did you change your name tag? Or are using a differnet computer.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:01
Regular
edit your details.

its all in there.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:02
"The Will of D."
Tell me how?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.