GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Addiciton in a box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 17:16
Regular
It was recently my birthday and when the time came i couldnt get off the gamecube.I was addicted with my two games Super smash melee and Pikmin.The graphics and visuals are stunning but there are a few faults with the confole itself.The main adapter tends to overheat after around fourty minutes or so of playing time.This is a worrying factor becuase i enjoy being on it for around four hours or maybe five depending on the title.I just cant wait for the upcoming titles such as resident evil and Starfox adventures.If anyone is considering purchasing a gamecube then i suggest this strongle
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nothing has gone wrong on mine except some idiot kept on pushing the open button, open, then shutting,and doing it over and over. It works, but gets stuck a few times (but is easily fixed)
Sat 31/08/02 at 15:03
Regular
Fortunately, I haven't had a single problem with my GameCube yet, and I'm betting having one is an uncommon occurance. Sedg, you should take it back, as when you do get StarFox Adventures, you're going to be playing a lot longer than five hours straight.

One thing, when playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, does anyone find that sometimes the screen goes black apart from all the little bits of data [eg. characters and percentages]? The sound's still there and you can still move around, it's just the screen fades away, and then fades back.

Odd, huh?
Thu 29/08/02 at 17:36
Regular
Anyone ever had their reviews deleted i put two reviews up and now there gone
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:26
Regular
Im 16 what about everyone else?
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:06
"The Will of D."
So am I.
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:03
Regular
Im 15 year's old
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
sedg how old are you?
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:35
Regular
GSmaster wrote:
> Even someone who TOSH thought liked him turned against him to my side.

The good side in this case then.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:27
"The Will of D."
Even someone who TOSH thought liked him turned against him to my side.
Wed 28/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
my msn is [email protected] add me if ya like

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.