GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 18:58
Regular
I am sooo bored so lets do another one of these, no percentages or cheap ways out of saying you dont like some one, hopefully this will liven the place up.

KR
Longy
Asher D
NatBuc
Pro Evo
ssxpro
Hercules
Jive
Nh
Tom
Badgerman
shadow
Neo
Triple H
Resi
Wookiee
Fantasy Meister
Isa or carbon Kid
Ryan McKane
Fuzzy
Quinty
Mr Chainsaw
Oasismark
Sir Auron

IF i aint got any one in blame Herc.
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Eugh. No, please.
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Aahh......I'm bored....Any of you guys know 'bout where you can see Lulu naked? Please.......I need the address of the website!
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:51
Regular
So, more Herc's type then :-)
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:17
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Err...I think I might save it all for the female species instead, whaddya think?
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:13
Regular
Tóm wrote:

>
> Asher D Ahh, Asher ;-). Err yeah, this guy sucks and what not. I
> really hate him blah blah. Not really, we love ya really asher, in a
> strictly non-gay way.
>

Natbuc will be relieved. More of your love for him :-)
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:09
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
KR Great guy, the first person I contacted on MSN, believe it or not. He gave me everyone elses address, so you can blame him for me bothering you all the time ;)

Longy It was his and KR's choice that saved be from the croanies (sorry Asher ;-)) Also top guy.

Asher D Ahh, Asher ;-). Err yeah, this guy sucks and what not. I really hate him blah blah. Not really, we love ya really asher, in a strictly non-gay way.

NatBuc Methinks he likes Toca ;-) When he does write topics, I make a point to read them, as they're always interesting.

Pro Evo I think the backlash from being a notable scared him away a bit, don't blame him either. But he was a great poster.

ssxpro I voted ssxpro for notable twice in a row when he used to be around, shows how I think of him really. If he was around as much now (I know he can't help it) he should be a notable.

Hercules PHHHOOONNNEEEEYYY! Hoho, three votes, or was it four? You must be out of pocket now, matt.

Jive Hmm...don't really remember this person.

Nh Nah, dunno.

Tom Oh, he rules. Trust me.

Badgerman Nadge is also a great poster. He let me kill noobs and JATs by turning into a tree and rolling over them, which was nice.

shadow I don't actually see him around here anymore.

Neo Yeah, seems like a great guy. Don't speak to you much, but KR is always singing your praises ;)

Triple H Hasn't been here for ages, I think.

Resi Can't comment to much, you're a faint memory, and I think you're a good poster.

Wookiee I make a point out of reading your posts. You seem to be the person with their head screwed on the tightest around here. Most of your views on consoles seem to reflect mine, like the lack of Xbox games issue. It's just I like my Xbox, and you don't :-)

Fantasy Meister He rules at Isketch.

Isa or carbon Kid Who?

Ryan McKane Again, who?

Fuzzy Err...dunno. I've seen him around, but not enough to comment.

Quinty Hehehe. He says he hates me, but he thinks I rule deep down inside ;-)

Mr Chainsaw Hmm..grapo. Hmm...indeed.

Oasismark Who?

Sir Auron Seeing as I don't see him around much, I would just make a mockary out of his name and say something like "riding a black horse" but that always sounds tacky, so I won't bother.

Yer happy now?
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Asher D wrote:
> and how many dots you've posted :-)

Damn....That'll be a killer....Counting all of them.....
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:05
Regular
and how many dots you've posted :-)
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Asher D wrote:
> www.ps2-ontarget.tk - Our website.

Yo, D. I just checked out yer website and it looks kinda fun but....The graphics are a little bit down........Anyway, it looks exciting ....So, good job on your website anyway!

*Wonder how many "anyway"s I've already said*
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:56
Regular
:-D

Anyway people, do your comments on the pontest.

I need more compliments :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.