GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City 100% Unofficial Chat Thread Thing"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
So, we can go in buildings and hold up stores, we have motorbikes and helicopters, machetes, a city x times bigger than Liberty (I forget what the number was) AND BLONDIE!

m/

WOO!

So who else is REALLY looking forward to this game? I know I am.
Tue 27/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
So, we can go in buildings and hold up stores, we have motorbikes and helicopters, machetes, a city x times bigger than Liberty (I forget what the number was) AND BLONDIE!

m/

WOO!

So who else is REALLY looking forward to this game? I know I am.
Tue 27/08/02 at 10:52
I am looking forward to this game aswell, it is going to rule.
Tue 27/08/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
I cant wait for this game - Ive just seen the new batch of screenshots and its looking incredible! I may have to pre order it this week
Tue 27/08/02 at 16:50
I have just seen them aswell, they look awesome.
Wed 28/08/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
I must admit I am positively wetting myself with excitement after looking at the official and unofficial sites and viewing the trailer. I hope the game does not suffer from too much hype as the first was critisised heavily prior to launch by the magazines and it turned out to be a great surprise. There seems to be so many great touches added to the game whilst at the same time lifting the bar for the whole genre by improving the whole look of the game with the enhanced graphics engine.

If you are 18 (You shouldnt be getting this if you are younger young man!) you will be eagerly awaiting this, however if you are twenty*cough* and had grown up watching Miami Vice it makes it even more enticing.

Sim City on the PC or PS2? Stick it where the lens flare dont shine and instead immerse yourself in an enviroment worth living in, VICE CITY
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:28
Regular
Yes i cant wait for Vice city, its 3 times bigger then the whole of GTA3
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:44
Regular
Really looking forward to this game, once the release date is confirmed then some holidays need booking I think.

Preordered it along with The Getaway
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I thought the realese date was confirmed 22nd november, as for the game i can not wait either, where can i find screen shots of the new game?
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:53
Regular
Last I heard this was due for release on the 25th October.
Wed 28/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
25th october

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.