GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your plan?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 00:05
Regular
Like, for the next few years

For me, it's college for two years, where I'm doing a media course, then to Uni to do a more advanced one. Then, and this is just talk right now, I might be moving away and meeting up with two or three other film students I know somewhere down south, where we'll get a studio and make live action/animation and send it off to film companies, see if we get anywhere (er-no, you're coming with us, so grab your stuff)

Want to be a director, make action films etc, and that's the best way to go about it. Get onto small projects, work my way up

Heck, it's worked for almost every director out today

If I can't get into university, I'll just move after college (my friends should be set up and ready by then)

Nothing to keep me in Newcastle (where I live) as most of my mates plan on leaving, and if I have a girlfriend at the time, she would most likely move with me.

So what about you guys? What's your plan for the next few years, after college etc, for your life?
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> No Idea

Me too.

College - then..........................................?
Mon 02/09/02 at 00:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well since my last post my plans have changed completely, gah two more years of my life at college now before I bog off to Uni, gah.
Sun 01/09/02 at 14:22
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Well, during school, I'll hopefully do well, whilst doing better in drums and the "band" I'm in. Pretty boring plans have I, actually. Not sure after school.... Maybe I'll invent something. That'll be fun.
Thu 29/08/02 at 20:05
"Stupid Newbie :D"
For all I know, I already am one. My stats have been stuffed up for a good two months now, tell tale sign of that was when my total post count read as "76", yet the top posters list showed me as having 126 posts in 30 days. That 76 has now reached 208, maths was never my favourite subject, but if anyone wants to figure out exactly what that places me at now they're welcome to try.

As for what I want to be upon finishing uni etc. Well, I've already done that, so I guess I want to be me. ;)
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:21
Regular
oh look, it appears from now on I'll be a regular

Thu 29/08/02 at 16:19
Regular
so lets move the topic of conversation slightly.

what do you all plan to be when you've finished college/uni/whatever

I was going to say vice president of microsoft, but those 1 hour shifts at asda sound sweet :o)
Thu 29/08/02 at 16:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Ashley wrote:
> yes but the draw back to this clause is you have to be earning under
> 10000 until you are 50 , a situation i dont want to be in!

--------

Bloomin' 'eck, you'd have to be working 1 hour shifts in ASDA your whole life to be earning that little

Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but still
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
what i'm going to do is finish my teacher training course so that'll take me until i'm about 22 and then i'm off to America to start a new life. England is now just full of politically correct idiots who run the country who are too afraid of upsetting the minority so make the majority of people the outcasts. Then where i'm living now, Italy, i can't grasp the language so i'm off to the good ol' USA the land of opportunity to start my career as a low paid under appreciated teacher. Yay for me lol
Wed 28/08/02 at 10:11
Regular
yes but the draw back to this clause is you have to be earning under 10000 until you are 50 , a situation i dont want to be in!
Wed 28/08/02 at 04:54
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Ever since they scrapped grant schemes in England it's been a bit of a minefield when it comes to Uni. I'd say read up on the fine print carefully, there is actually some clause in there that states if you haven't paid it off by X age, it gets cleared without you having to fork out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.