GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hi everybody - I'm new"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/08/02 at 23:29
Regular
Hi, basically I've been a long time PS2 fan, and I've owned the console for a year and 4 months, and basically I think Gamecubes are rubbish!............................

Only kidding, I've realised that in this console war, the only way to survive is to own at least 2 of the next generation mothers, so I thought hey, the x-box just looks really tacky and has a controller that looks and plays like, well you know we can't swear here....

So I will be purchasing a lovely black gamecube; I'm sure it will sit nicely by my PS2, but anyway I think that the only 3 games I really want are,

Mario sunshine (sorry if thats not what its called but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Luigi's mansion

and the remake of Resident Evil,

Can anyone advise me on any other present and not to distant future releases that would knock the socks off any one who was hard to impress,

Just so there are know doubles I have Crazy Taxi for PS2 and Max Payne; not sure if Max Payne is out for Gamecube, but its out for x-box so I just thought it might be.

Also I know that the new Crash Bandicoot game is coming out for GC; if it isn't already,

does anyone know if it takes so really stupidly long to load as the PS2 version, basically it was the horrible loading times that discouraged me from actually purchasing this game for PS2 so thought if loading times were shorter on the ickle GC it would be a perfect oppurtunity to purchase it.
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:12
"The Will of D."
Looks like it.
Wed 28/08/02 at 14:34
Regular
lol, ive realised nearly some time in every topic it turns in to a "lets insult tosh" topic.
Wed 28/08/02 at 14:06
"The Will of D."
You should check out what i've written about Tosh in the 'gamecube is childish forum' then.
Wed 28/08/02 at 14:00
Regular
TOSH wrote:
> oh school i go wath comp y7 wing this year im only eleven

Really!!! I wouldnt be able to tell that by watching what you post, i would of said 7 or 8, or a few keys are missing from your keyboard, like . and caps. But your name is in caps so you must have that.
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:54
"The Will of D."
TOSH wrote:
> youre a bit stupid for that age
You can't even spell right Tosh, so respect your elders.
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:47
Regular
goku4ever wrote:
> I'm in year 11 when I go back, I've got more important things to worry
> about than 'stupid not needed to succeed in live SATs'.

lol i was about to say life then realised it was you taking the p and not whats his name spam boy, cant spell boy, i have an abused childboy boy... oh yeah TOSH.
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:45
youre a bit stupid for that age
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:42
"The Will of D."
I'm in year 11 when I go back, I've got more important things to worry about than 'stupid not needed to succeed in live SATs'.
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It is good that you got good SATS results, but don't you know how to use punctuation?
Wed 28/08/02 at 12:31
how old are you the i got good sats results

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.