GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Darkness_2K Well Done"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/11/00 at 12:38
Regular
In case you did not know you won the name comp.
Tue 21/11/00 at 21:38
Regular
"THEY COULDN'T FIND ME!!! I'M TOO SMALL!!!!"

You must be very brave to admit to it Ant.
Tue 21/11/00 at 20:49
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Ever heard of ant poison??????????????
Tue 21/11/00 at 20:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
THEY COULDN'T FIND ME!!! I'M TOO SMALL!!!! HA HA!!!! And anyway, us Ants don't where clothes, so we always run naked around the ladies. Anyway, try finding me by looking at a million ants in an Ant colony in some forest in the PHILLIPINES!!!!
Anyway, I think we ought to do that to Darkness. Okay, meet me by Buckingham Palace tonight at 12. I'll bring Darkness, you bring the rest. Just be careful not to step on me.
Tue 21/11/00 at 19:31
Regular
Liar, we couldn't find a brush small enough.
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I can vouch for that, they tried it with me but they ran out of green paint....
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:51
Regular
You have to stripped naked, and run in front of a bunch of girls with........Grix Thraves right behind you trying to keep up with you!
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:49
Regular
It involves a certain part of your body to be painted green, and you will be tied naked to a lamp-post.

By elitesniper.
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:47
Do I have to do an initiation? I'm not buying a round for everyone here ( 'specially not Ceiroy )
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:46
Regular
Ah yes. The mysterious ***********, who's name can never be written.
Tue 21/11/00 at 18:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
No badge, Micky, but you join the brotherhood of posters, kind of a clan thing, you know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.