GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Piercings and Tattoos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 23:54
Regular
Out of interest. Who here has got a tattoo or something pierced?
If you have;

--- Tattoos ---

What have you got tattooed on you?
Where is it?
Why did you get it done?
Do they have some sort of special meaning?
Do you regret getting it done?
Got a picture of it? Lets see it if you have!

----- Piercings ----

What have you got pierced?
Why did you get it done?
Do they have some sort of special meaning?
Do you regret getting it done?

--- Those of you who haven’t; ---

Why not?
Do you want a tattoo or something pierced?
Are you going to get it done?
Tue 03/09/02 at 09:01
I have got my left eyebrow pierced.

I couldn't tell you why I got it really. I didn't even like the look of them on other people but I thought it would look good on me, and it did.

I got a small ring though, not a poncy bar.

When I got it done I sat down, the lady piercer dabbed some stuff on my eyebrow, fiddled around for a bit and then said 'It's done'.

Ive felt more pain stubbing my toe.

She then dabbed it a little and said 'most people bleed for a little while afterwards but you seem to have stopped already so your obviously not a bleeder.

I rock.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I got it done when I was a student so perhaps it was the rebelious side of me wanted it done. Who knows?

My Mums face when she realised that I'd had it done was a picture.
Tue 03/09/02 at 07:59
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I have one of my own designs (tweaked by the tattoo artist) across my shoulder blades. Its about 25 cm wide and its cool.;

No regrets - yet...
Tue 03/09/02 at 07:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Calling Mr Ripper Back to planet earth, Calling ... lol if you so ;D
Tue 03/09/02 at 04:25
"Darkness, always"
tobasco sauce rocks
Mon 02/09/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
EXTRA HOT TOBASCO!!! I'm scared i have to drink a litre of water with the normal kind lol
Mon 02/09/02 at 20:34
I got a pierced tung but I got it out coz I culdnt stand talking like someone who just tasted XTRA hot Tobasc
Mon 02/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have no tattoo's and no piercings but then again i'm only 15 and all the people at my school who have tattoo's are complete misfits and all the people who have piercings are either hooligans or wanna-be 50 year old bikers lol ;D Anyway I think that those spikey tattoo's like barbed wire that go around your arm can be cool so if I was going to get one i'd get that and for piercings I would probably get my eye brow pierced because any were else looks stupid on me :D
Mon 02/09/02 at 15:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Perhaps I haven't got any peircings because I don't want any. MAybe I will get a tattoo, but who knows?
Mon 02/09/02 at 14:48
Regular
Pop
Wed 28/08/02 at 13:05
"Darkness, always"
Mystique wrote:
> --- Tattoos ---
>
> What have you got tattooed on you?
The Japanese Kanji "Oni"

> Where is it?
Back of my right shoulder

> Why did you get it done?
I wanted it.

> Do they have some sort of special meaning?
well, it translates as "Demon", other than that, and that I like it, no.

> Do you regret getting it done?
Not at all. It's small and out of the way, and only seen when I want people to see it. It has caused me no problems, but certainly has gained some attention when I wanted it. Far too many girls get weak knees at the very suggestion of a tatoo, it's pathetic.

> Got a picture of it? Lets see it if you have!
No, I can take one if you wish though.

> ----- Piercings ----
> What have you got pierced?
Had left ear pierced 3 times, twice in the bottom, once in the top.

> Why did you get it done?
first was sheepish "everyone else has it", other two were simply an expression of surpassing my peers.

> Do they have some sort of special meaning?
No, they just looked good, and again were a great aid in the acquisition of sexual favour.

> Do you regret getting it done?
I don't have them anymore, as they aren't quite fit for the office I work in, but I was never ashamed, and never regretted having them done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.