GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game has the best music?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 20:21
Regular
For me it has to be Super Mario Bros 3

"Music is my mistress, and she shall play second fiddle to none". - Duke Ellington
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Tony Hawk games always have great music!
Sun 25/08/02 at 23:49
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> SSX Tricky: "Its tricky" :D

It sure is.

Ocarina of time has some soothing tunes on. And some cheery ones too.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tony Hawks has great soundtracks, THPS3 had some good tunes by the Ramones, CKY and even Motorhead made an appearance.

Although some of the most memorable tunes have come from Mario games and the brilliant Banjo Kazzoie games, they seriously stay in your head, damn catchy, even today I can remember the tune to Click Clock Wood.
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
There were some PHAT tunez in Britney's Dance Beat!

k, on a more serious note. Probably Mario 64 (water level music), or Donkey Kong Country (mainly water level music again)!
Final Fantasy normally has pretty darn good music too. A Zelda OOT's soundtrack was pretty sweet to!

:)
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:48
Regular
I've always liked the Zelda music - used in the theme of the cartoon series and most of the games...dunno why but it's my favourite Nintendo music so far....followed by some of the dramatic battle musics from the Pokémon cartoon. (why, I don't know - I'm just wierd and obsessed with Nintendo)
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would say Final Fantasy 7 has an outstanding orchestral score.
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:50
The music from the Perfect Dark credits is the best.
Tue 27/08/02 at 00:22
Regular
Without a doubt Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty.
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I also love the music from the luigis mansion credits!
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:52
"The Will of D."
I've always liked the end of game music from both N64 Zelda's and also Luigi's mansion end music.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.