GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Medal of Honor : Frontline"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 20:16
Regular
Well, it's a little bit similar with "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy", just talk aout anything in MOH:F. Brags, help, accuracy, prefered weapon(s) etc. Hey, I know a few MOH:F gamers and I think they are Sir Auron, Why?, Waterloo and Fantasy Meister. Those are the only MOH:F gamers I know so respect to them and all MOH:F gamers as well. So, just talk 'bout anything you want in "Anything 'bout Medal of Honor : Frontline".

What's your accuracy? Cos mines 41%. And what's your favourite mission? Cos mines Arnhem Knights and Operation Repunzel with On Track.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Well, it's a little bit similar with "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy", just talk aout anything in MOH:F. Brags, help, accuracy, prefered weapon(s) etc. Hey, I know a few MOH:F gamers and I think they are Sir Auron, Why?, Waterloo and Fantasy Meister. Those are the only MOH:F gamers I know so respect to them and all MOH:F gamers as well. So, just talk 'bout anything you want in "Anything 'bout Medal of Honor : Frontline".

What's your accuracy? Cos mines 41%. And what's your favourite mission? Cos mines Arnhem Knights and Operation Repunzel with On Track.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Back For Good"
anything bout medal of honor? hmmm is it worth 24.99?
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:54
Regular
Yup
Sun 25/08/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hey, which Sniper do you think is better, the Springfield 03 or the Nazi's Gehwer?
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
"$hit happens"
Wy do some many peole hate it, if you look back down the page when i had a little topic like this, only 6 replies :( but 3 people said it was crap!

They must not be able to do it, i am not very far but only had it 3 days, my dad is on the 4th mission so not used many guns, the springfield is ok but i hate having to aim and move, takes ages.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:28
Regular
Meh i completed MOH months ago.....
Mon 26/08/02 at 08:39
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Well, MOH:F isn't all that crap, it just doesn't have any blood. Other than that, it's like one of the best WWII game ever. I mean....Having hard missions is good.
Mon 26/08/02 at 09:10
Haven't got it,but been told it is crap.
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:07
Regular
Meh, Dan you won it by cheating on GAD. What's the point in lying?
Mon 26/08/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Quinty wrote:
> Meh, Dan you won it by cheating on GAD. What's the point in lying?

??!! Who ya talking to...me? I haven't even won anything....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.