GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Medal of Honor : Frontline"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 20:16
Regular
Well, it's a little bit similar with "Anything 'bout Final Fantasy", just talk aout anything in MOH:F. Brags, help, accuracy, prefered weapon(s) etc. Hey, I know a few MOH:F gamers and I think they are Sir Auron, Why?, Waterloo and Fantasy Meister. Those are the only MOH:F gamers I know so respect to them and all MOH:F gamers as well. So, just talk 'bout anything you want in "Anything 'bout Medal of Honor : Frontline".

What's your accuracy? Cos mines 41%. And what's your favourite mission? Cos mines Arnhem Knights and Operation Repunzel with On Track.
Fri 30/08/02 at 11:58
Regular
"i am fubby"
Akira Shinoda wrote:
> Were you on easy?

no normal ani just completed it on hard
Thu 29/08/02 at 12:11
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
With you Splint59
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:24
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
i think moh:f is the best moh out.

at the moment!!!!!!!!
Wed 28/08/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Were you on easy?
Wed 28/08/02 at 15:07
Regular
"i am fubby"
have moh and its a great game but unfortunatly i thik is 2 short and it gets a tad boring after you get all the medals and accurracy of 67% which is wat i got .lol. beat that!
Tue 27/08/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
MO:F is good! Don't you see? By the Official Playstation 2 Magazine, MOH:F is expected to be Next Year's FPS Winner! See, even OP2M thinks it's gonna be Next FPS Winner!

Oh, by the way, I've changed my name from Isa or Carbon Kid to Akira Shinoda. KR insisted me to!
Tue 27/08/02 at 16:05
Regular
You could've scrolled down to see it yourself...
Tue 27/08/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Asher D wrote:
> 49 posts and I'll be...
> banned.

Oh, that was the punchline..... Heh!
Tue 27/08/02 at 15:35
Regular
49 posts and I'll be...
banned.
Tue 27/08/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Asher D wrote:
> Joke :-)

Hah ha ha ha....Ahaks....That's quite funny you know....???....What was the punchline again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.