GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midnight collection!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/11/00 at 00:55
Regular
I went into my local GAME on Saturday to ask what time they were opening on Friday, and was told it would be 8:00am.

Imagine my surprise, then, when they phoned me at around 6:45pm Monday night, to check whether I'd had my letter from Sony etc., and to tell me that they would be opening from 11:00pm on Thursday night until 1:00am Friday morning to allow people to collect their PS2's!!!

They won't actually give them out until midnight, but they'll be laying on coffee etc. and having a chat with all those who go to collect their machines! Cool or what?!

So... guess where I'll be at midnight this Thursday! :-)
Tue 21/11/00 at 09:32
> Getting excited now. Big kid.

Snap!

Had I not got a launch-day machine, I'd be throwing the mother of all tantrums for days.

Good, innit?!
Tue 21/11/00 at 08:37
Well, I took a trip into my local E.Boutique to see what time they are opening (having finally received that wonderful letter about the 24th :-) ) and they informed me they will be opening officially at 8:00 but they will probably open the doors at 7:00 to start getting some of the boxes shifted.

Getting excited now. Big kid.

They also said that I had to bring my reservation form , my receipt for deposit and the official letter from Sony or else they would not be handing it over.... So be careful everyone.
Tue 21/11/00 at 00:55
I went into my local GAME on Saturday to ask what time they were opening on Friday, and was told it would be 8:00am.

Imagine my surprise, then, when they phoned me at around 6:45pm Monday night, to check whether I'd had my letter from Sony etc., and to tell me that they would be opening from 11:00pm on Thursday night until 1:00am Friday morning to allow people to collect their PS2's!!!

They won't actually give them out until midnight, but they'll be laying on coffee etc. and having a chat with all those who go to collect their machines! Cool or what?!

So... guess where I'll be at midnight this Thursday! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.