GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hatred of the Final Fantasy series"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 23:15
Regular
does any one else agree that the Final Fantasy series is getting a bit restless, with it continuing past 10 games.
Please respond, I know someone will.
Wed 28/08/02 at 00:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This is what I've made of it all.

Gamecube will get a completely new FF, exclusive that makes use of the GBA.

PS2 have FF11 Online coming out, I'm guessing only PS will get that, I wouldn't have it anyway, it would cost too much, I bet it only get released in Japan and USA anyway.

FF7 is getting a makeover and being re released (Can't remember where I read that though) sounds like it could happen though.

Hopefully all future FF's will be on Gamecube too.
Tue 27/08/02 at 21:45
"The Will of D."
Never heard of it. Don't matter i'm not going to get anyway.
Tue 27/08/02 at 20:44
Regular
Sorry, not multi-format, just for GameCube and PS2. I heard that all games from FFX onwards will be both on GameCube and PS2. Also, the GameCube will get an exclusive one that will make use of the GBA link up.
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:06
"The Will of D."
You heard wrong, because even I've heard that FF11 will be coming out next year on PS2.
Tue 27/08/02 at 10:50
Regular
i thought ps2 had ff10 and gamecube was getting a diffrent one so they could add the GBA connection thing??

As for the xbox i never even thought of that happening.
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:21
Regular
Well, the FF game will be multi-format, so everyone's happy.
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:17
Regular
"$hit happens"
I heard that there are plans up to number 18, well let's all hope so, except Goku, lol
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:11
"The Will of D."
What about the new one their making, you forgot that.
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:58
Regular
arn't we fogetting that Final Fantasy although has had 10 games, it didn't worldwide, we started on Final fantasy 7 on PS1, so really its only been 4 games for us.
Mon 26/08/02 at 22:56
"The Will of D."
Ok then i'll stop calling the FF series bad, but i only like RPGs, Adventure, platform games, and some fighting games, so all of those other games that you mentioned to me have no effect at all on my opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.