GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spurs Chat"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 16:11
Regular
Ahhhh a new season a new spurs chat forum. The last one went great until all you annoying people started moaning. Oh well heres another one to get ya going.
Tue 03/09/02 at 08:54
Regular
"  "
Apparently the Morientes deal is back on. It's been said that the Spurs chairman has put in an offer of 14million with an extra 4million to be paid later on. Morientes wants to leave but the Real Chairman says it's rediculous. But why would Real want Morientes now they have Ronaldo though? There has also been talks that Rebrov could make up the 4m in a swap deal. But he says that he will most likely face the same problem as he did at Spurs. He now wants to buy himself out of Spurs and go to Dynamo Kiev! Confusing.
Tue 03/09/02 at 08:00
Regular
I think talk of Crespo and Morienties was a bit over the top, as it is unlikely Spurs can sign players like that unless they consistently offer European football.

Saying that, I think they have got a real gem in Robbie Keane, and for £7m - that is an absolute bargain. No matter what happened with England, Hoddle's a good manager. With Redknapp getting back to his best and Keane, a few more quality signings and Spurs could improve.

But then again, people have been saying that for years.
Tue 03/09/02 at 00:13
Regular
"Notable"
cole,blanc,van nistelrooy,veron,beckham.

3-5
oh well spurs.
by the way liverpool are crap,a 2 goal deposit lost to the geordie pie heads!! EEEEEEEEEEE!
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:44
who you support then?
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:42
i'm not a spurs fan my self so i have one thing to say....................................... ................................. SPURS SUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:41
i'm laping it up at the moment, have to savour it while it lasts
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Watch you don't get nosebleeds - you're not used to that height!

Heh
Sun 01/09/02 at 20:34
"High polygon count"
Figo wrote:
> True Wookie, but it won't be your damn Arsenal. It will be Man United
> of course...:D

Like last season, eh? :-)
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:52
Regular
Vieira sent off. Tut, tut, tut...:D
Sun 01/09/02 at 19:51
Regular
True Wookie, but it won't be your damn Arsenal. It will be Man United of course...:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.