GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Firefox 3 Download Day - Download Now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/08 at 15:19
Regular
I love Firefox (and Safari and Opera) so I'm joining in with their clever campaign to plug the new Firefox 3 release that's launching later today.

Why You Should Download Firefox 3 Right Now

So if you like Firefox and want to help them set a new record for most downloads in 24 hours, then clink the link below after 6pm tonight.

[B]Download Firefox 3[/B]

----
Mozilla Blog

The outpouring of interest and enthusiasm around Firefox 3 has been overwhelming (literally!). Our servers are currently feeling the burn and should be back to normal shortly. Download day will officially commence once the site goes live. The 24 hours period will be clocked from that moment. Thanks for your continued support.
Mon 23/06/08 at 11:54
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I prefer Firefox 2 at the moment. When I click on certain links, instead of it automatically opening in a new tab, it will open the page on one of my already open tabs, which is really bloody irritating. I'm sure there is a work around, but I'm too lazy to look, so I shall just carry on getting irritated :)

Apart from that one issue, it's all good!
Mon 23/06/08 at 11:29
Regular
Okay a week has passed, apart from the extremely critical security issue with Firefox 3, how are you all finding your new browser?
Fri 20/06/08 at 13:53
Regular
Machie wrote:
> As a content provider trying to make money on the internet, I say
> boo to Adblock.
>
> Yeah I only use IE for testing now. I'm surprised pb prefers it
> to Firefox actually.

As a casual browser I say yay to Adblock!
Thu 19/06/08 at 22:47
Regular
As a content provider trying to make money on the internet, I say boo to Adblock.

Yeah I only use IE for testing now. I'm surprised pb prefers it to Firefox actually.
Thu 19/06/08 at 19:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
It does make you wonder how you lived with IE for so long, just having AdBlock Plus is a glorious wonder!
Thu 19/06/08 at 16:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I like it.
It does seem a bit faster. I've had it crash once though :(

It takes a while to appreciate that the awesome bar is actually a useful and notable improvement.
Thu 19/06/08 at 13:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
IE 6 and Firefox 3 for me, a glorious mix :)
Thu 19/06/08 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
hm. Think I'll stick to IE7 for the moment...
Wed 18/06/08 at 19:48
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I do like this new version! However, it has no additional themes that I can easily see, and some of my extensions now no longer work :(
Wed 18/06/08 at 16:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've just downloaded it, I must say I am a little impressed.

It's definitly a lot faster than IE7, and I finally get the awesomeness of the awesome bar! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.