GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thankyou"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
Just thought I'd do this thread to say thanks to Nomad, Mantis, garbe and Adrian for their votes. :-)
So the madness is over for another 3 months - the next election could be pretty close and interesting. Mind you I get the feeling people will vote in large numbers for Stryke so it probably won't be close.
Never know with these chat forums, one day you could have a ton of votes, the next you have none - I was pretty suprised that Mojojo got very little as he got quite a few votes last time.

Anyway, thankyou loads to the ones that took the time to vote for me, always means a lot. :-)
And congrats to Edgy. :-)
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:00
Regular
Congrats Edgy!!! A lot of people will be voting for Savatt, Nomad or Mantis next time around as I believe that any of those 3 deserve the title of Notable. I would just like to add 1 thing, I didn't know that you had to say you were standing for Notable, I just thought that you were automatically voted for by people who know you on these forums. Anyway the next Notbal election will be very near christmas and my Moc GCSE exams so I will only pop on to vote for someone in and amongst revising hard :(! The next election will also be after my 16th Birthday in October so I will have my 5.1 surround sound system by then (not that I am bragging) :D so I will most likely be voting whilst being in the comfort of my own Home Cinema, not bad!!!
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:54
Regular
Thanks Savatt :)

I'm not making any promises, but I might be voting for you in the next election. Like me, you're very passionate about the console you like, and your posts seem to be of above average quality.

Bu again, I'm not making promises as I don't want anyone getting disappointed if I change my mind at all :)
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:44
Regular
I didn't think that it was a case of standing for Notable I just thought that the people who contribute a lot of good posts and who are respected by most users could just be voted for. Savatt deserved to become Notbale more than anyone else in my opinion. He has been around for a long time and he posts on a regular basis and not only that but his posts are actually good. It would be good to have someone like Savatt as a notable because he is easy to approach and he doesn't class himself above anyone else (like some do but mentioning no names). By the next election I am sure that Savatt will become notbale especially now Edgy who also posts a lot of good posts has become notable, I can't think of anyone else bar Nomad and Mantis who would deserve the title as much as Savatt (not that the title really gives you any privilages it is more of an aknowledgement of how often and how good you post).
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:13
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
sorry sav didn't even know u were standing, oooppps
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
*ahem*
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just thought I'd do this thread to say thanks to Nomad, Mantis, garbe and Adrian for their votes. :-)
So the madness is over for another 3 months - the next election could be pretty close and interesting. Mind you I get the feeling people will vote in large numbers for Stryke so it probably won't be close.
Never know with these chat forums, one day you could have a ton of votes, the next you have none - I was pretty suprised that Mojojo got very little as he got quite a few votes last time.

Anyway, thankyou loads to the ones that took the time to vote for me, always means a lot. :-)
And congrats to Edgy. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.