GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thankyou"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/08/02 at 14:29
Regular
Just thought I'd do this thread to say thanks to Nomad, Mantis, garbe and Adrian for their votes. :-)
So the madness is over for another 3 months - the next election could be pretty close and interesting. Mind you I get the feeling people will vote in large numbers for Stryke so it probably won't be close.
Never know with these chat forums, one day you could have a ton of votes, the next you have none - I was pretty suprised that Mojojo got very little as he got quite a few votes last time.

Anyway, thankyou loads to the ones that took the time to vote for me, always means a lot. :-)
And congrats to Edgy. :-)
Mon 26/08/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Yeah, you don't want me getting all violent and psychotic so near the
> season of good will and peace to all men. ;-)

we do if i don't get an x box gotta have something to pass the time :) and if anything as violant as when you had the GC :)
Sun 25/08/02 at 11:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, you don't want me getting all violent and psychotic so near the season of good will and peace to all men. ;-)
Sun 25/08/02 at 10:57
Regular
beanz wrote:
> i was gonna vote for you savatt but i knew that edgy had a very high
> probabilty of becoming a notable...
> vote for you next time

Same Reason, Although Edgy is a nint, he is'nt exactly a fanboy.
Sun 25/08/02 at 10:42
Regular
"accidental superher"
i was gonna vote for you savatt but i knew that edgy had a very high probabilty of becoming a notable...
vote for you next time
Sat 24/08/02 at 21:41
If I knew about the election I would of voted but I didn't so I didn't :P
Sat 24/08/02 at 17:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hehe, I knew you'd come crawling back. Just can't resist the X-Box can you. ;-)
Sat 24/08/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Thanks for the comments. ;-) Maybe next time I'll storm the
> election and be the dark horse people didn't see coming ! Either that
> or the 3 legged horse that gets its head blown off on the sidelines.
> ;-))
>
> Anyway, back to the usual chats and threads, but first I have to take
> my pal Res to a little meeting...Hmmmmmmm, a use for that 5th
> controller I have...
>
> ::swings the controller, beating Res around the head viciously, then
> hangs him with the nice long lead::
>
> You have payed the price for your lack of vision !
>
> ::fingertips together:: Excellent...
> ;-)

Ouch was it really Necessary to hang me with the cord it really burns **rubs neck** dunno if i ever wanna come round yours again after that

see you sunday

D'oh
Sat 24/08/02 at 12:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thanks for the comments. ;-) Maybe next time I'll storm the election and be the dark horse people didn't see coming ! Either that or the 3 legged horse that gets its head blown off on the sidelines. ;-))

Anyway, back to the usual chats and threads, but first I have to take my pal Res to a little meeting...Hmmmmmmm, a use for that 5th controller I have...

::swings the controller, beating Res around the head viciously, then hangs him with the nice long lead::

You have payed the price for your lack of vision !

::fingertips together:: Excellent...
;-)
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:16
Regular
I didn't think you did it was just that Prodigy said "sorry Sav I didn't know you were standing", I didn't think that you had to say to everyone that you were standing in the election I just thought the most popular and the posters who visit on a regular basis and contrbute very good posts were the ones voted in.
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:07
Regular
You didn't have to say you were standing in the elections - doubt half of those voted in the election said they were standing for election anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.