GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kameo: Elements of power"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 23:33
Regular
It's been a long time since anyone has even mentioned this game's name in any of the great magazines, i want to know when it's being released, and any other info relating to this game.
Thu 22/08/02 at 23:33
"The Will of D."
It's been a long time since anyone has even mentioned this game's name in any of the great magazines, i want to know when it's being released, and any other info relating to this game.
Thu 22/08/02 at 23:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Same here I need a release date! This game is almost as anticpated for me than Mario Kart (I said almost).

I want this game, come on Rare, I know you like supriese but come on! :)
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
I can't really remember whether I've seen it or not. Perhaps they'll have something in the next NOM.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:00
"The Will of D."
I don't know, it hasn't been in it for about 4 issues.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lets just hope it's worth the wait.
Sat 24/08/02 at 16:33
Regular
So what's it about?
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:43
Regular
This game has really annoyed me because i first saw the shots before the release of the GC, i think, and i wasnt really excited by it. then i got more info about it and the mag seemed hyped bout it so i was looking for it.

Then it said that the game is no longer in development due to money problems, i cant believe that one, and then its back on.

ARGHHHHHHHHH.
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:40
"The Will of D."
Well we haven't even heard anything about any money problems, where did you hear that?
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:03
Regular
ill try to find the mag.
Sun 25/08/02 at 22:55
"The Will of D."
Have you found the mag yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.