GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun 2: The lost age"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 16:25
Regular
Doesn't anybody talk about "GS2: The lost age" anymore the last i heard any ifo on it was in July just after the Japanese
release, i'm dying out here (metaphorically speaking) to know more about it, can any body send in what they know about
the game that maybe i don't.
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:15
Regular
Alright, apology accepted. What brought that on anyway?
Sun 25/08/02 at 20:00
"The Will of D."
They are not really enimes in the fisrt game they were hostages, and how can you call Sheba, Jenna and Kraden badies when it was Satorus and Mernadi who were the enimes.
Anyway i'm still not completely sure wether or not Isaac and CO. are partly playable, surly they must.
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:42
Regular
Nope.

I must say I'm very dissapointed taht you don't play as Issac and the others from the first game. After playing through the first 'chapter' as them I don't think I want to suddenly switch to some other people, esspecially since they are the 'enimies' in the first game.
Sun 25/08/02 at 19:37
"The Will of D."
I'm sorry about before then Maverick, anyway doesn't anyone have any queirys about GS2: The lost age?
Sun 25/08/02 at 18:46
Regular
What the hell? Maverick - a programme? Can't remember that one... I was merely defending your post from spam, but if you're going to take that tone and tell me not to do something I wasn't doing anyway, then maybe I shouldn't.
Sat 24/08/02 at 23:00
"The Will of D."
Why don't you change your name then MAVERICK, because that was an programme too. So don't take the p#ss out of other program's characters then.
Sat 24/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
Drunk Cow, why don't you post something useful for a change? Instead of mindless, unamusing spam. It's a wonder you're still here.
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:21
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
im here goku

its your son gohon ready to go super sayian number 3 come on dad lets get a pizza at vegita's house

"Flys away"
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:13
"The Will of D."
Helloooo! Is anybody thereeee! Is there anybody there other than me that responds to me anymore.
Sat 24/08/02 at 19:12
"The Will of D."
Before I said there will be 35 Djinn all together but there actually 44! The means it's 11 for each character.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.