GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun 2: The lost age"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 16:25
Regular
Doesn't anybody talk about "GS2: The lost age" anymore the last i heard any ifo on it was in July just after the Japanese
release, i'm dying out here (metaphorically speaking) to know more about it, can any body send in what they know about
the game that maybe i don't.
Thu 22/08/02 at 16:25
"The Will of D."
Doesn't anybody talk about "GS2: The lost age" anymore the last i heard any ifo on it was in July just after the Japanese
release, i'm dying out here (metaphorically speaking) to know more about it, can any body send in what they know about
the game that maybe i don't.
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
Since when was it called 'The Lost Age'?
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:49
Regular
The first one left me really annoyed!

It was so unfinished!

And I'm going to HAVE to buy this new one to see the proper ending too...
I hate you Camelot. I love your Mario Tennis games but I hate you! :-D
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
Can't wait for Mario Tennis GC.
Thu 22/08/02 at 23:04
"The Will of D."
In europe they are calling the new game the lost age aren't they?
Also the whole point to leaving it unfinished is so they can make room for the next two games, see.
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:09
"The Will of D."
To help u all out I will tell u what i do know:
1) This game will be 3 times bigger than the original size-wise and story-wise
2) The prologue of the game will take off from Sheba and Felix's point of view from when felix came back to the top of the Venus Lighthouse, to the end of the first game.
3) Screen shots show that felix and crew are the MAIN playable characters, but that doesn't mean that the original crew cannot be playable.
4) There are NOT any new types of Djinn just more of the four types Venus, Mars Mercury, and Jupiter.
5) I think that there are 35 Djinn all together
6) The Jupiter lighthouse WILL be in this game.
7) Instead of Satorus and Mernadi being the enimes there is ANOTHER member of the Mars clan that survived that day 3 years ago, plus a strange warrior.
8) Alex is still a mystery, because he dissapears in the prologue.
9) There are NO transport or teleport Djinn in the game.
10) But there are plenty of new Psyenergies for each of the new characters.
Fri 23/08/02 at 14:09
"The Will of D."
To help u all out I will tell u what i do know:
1) This game will be 3 times bigger than the original size-wise and story-wise
2) The prologue of the game will take off from Sheba and Felix's point of view from when felix came back to the top of the Venus Lighthouse, to the end of the first game.
3) Screen shots show that felix and crew are the MAIN playable characters, but that doesn't mean that the original crew cannot be playable.
4) There are NOT any new types of Djinn just more of the four types Venus, Mars Mercury, and Jupiter.
5) I think that there are 35 Djinn all together
6) The Jupiter lighthouse WILL be in this game.
7) Instead of Satorus and Mernadi being the enimes there is ANOTHER member of the Mars clan that survived that day 3 years ago, plus a strange warrior.
8) Alex is still a mystery, because he dissapears in the prologue.
9) There are NO transport or teleport Djinn in the game.
10) But there are plenty of new Psyenergies for each of the new characters.
Fri 23/08/02 at 15:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Aye you double poster!

But I havn't even played the first Golden Sun !
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:07
"The Will of D."
i'm sorry about the doubleness, it's me damn computer.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:15
Regular
It always happens, you'll learn how to get around it soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.