GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Newcommer to Nintendo is taking it by Storm!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 15:20
Regular
You probably allready know who im talking about. He's Fast, He's Blue and he's a Hedgehog. Thats right it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic started his new Nintendo career in Sonic Adventure Battle.
Sonic is comming back in Sonic Mega Collection that will include all the Classic sonic games. It will consist of seven classic Sonic games including:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Dr Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine
(There has been a rumour that Sonic R might be included).

The only Down fall is that it will be missing out sonic CD. That would be the that I would want to see, but I guesse you can't have every thing you want.

The Original Sonic on the DreamCast. Is also going to come to the Gamecube so you can also look forward to that.
Fri 23/08/02 at 00:36
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
SA2 was the most appauling piece of rubbish ever...

SA1 was one of the best sonic games ever. Fast, massive (7 characters, dozen of bosses, loads of exploring, loads of extra minigames), and added loads to the series.

Get SA1!

Sonic
Thu 22/08/02 at 22:38
Regular
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> no offence, but after sonic 1 and sonic 2 I think it went downhill.
> mario on the other hand, can't seem to put a foot wrong
>
>

That's because, after Super Mario Bros 2, it's hard for Nintendo to make a worse Mario game :)
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:58
Regular
I played one Sonic game once. Loved it. Never got the chance to play it again. I just hope this game has loads of GC extras and stuff.
Thu 22/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
no offence, but after sonic 1 and sonic 2 I think it went downhill.
mario on the other hand, can't seem to put a foot wrong

Thu 22/08/02 at 21:36
Regular
Yeah, I saw this in NOM.
Thu 22/08/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
The creaters have set the rumours because they might put it in beacause it was a big hit.
Thu 22/08/02 at 16:05
Regular
I originally said all this when it was first announced months ago!

Anyway, it's called 'Mega Collection' for a reason - it's a MegaDrive collection of Sonic games. So chances are very high that Sonic R wont be included (I wouldn't moan if it was though).
Thu 22/08/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
The release date has not been finalised but it should come out around christmas.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:37
Regular
SA2B disappointed me really. Just had high expectations, but it seemed very average.
I'll pick up the mega collection though, so long as it's released at the right price.
Thu 22/08/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
You probably allready know who im talking about. He's Fast, He's Blue and he's a Hedgehog. Thats right it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic started his new Nintendo career in Sonic Adventure Battle.
Sonic is comming back in Sonic Mega Collection that will include all the Classic sonic games. It will consist of seven classic Sonic games including:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Dr Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine
(There has been a rumour that Sonic R might be included).

The only Down fall is that it will be missing out sonic CD. That would be the that I would want to see, but I guesse you can't have every thing you want.

The Original Sonic on the DreamCast. Is also going to come to the Gamecube so you can also look forward to that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.