GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Newcommer to Nintendo is taking it by Storm!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 15:20
Regular
You probably allready know who im talking about. He's Fast, He's Blue and he's a Hedgehog. Thats right it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic started his new Nintendo career in Sonic Adventure Battle.
Sonic is comming back in Sonic Mega Collection that will include all the Classic sonic games. It will consist of seven classic Sonic games including:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic Spinball
Dr Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine
(There has been a rumour that Sonic R might be included).

The only Down fall is that it will be missing out sonic CD. That would be the that I would want to see, but I guesse you can't have every thing you want.

The Original Sonic on the DreamCast. Is also going to come to the Gamecube so you can also look forward to that.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:44
Regular
Most of those are pre-releases, I'm talking about recent ones. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Crazy Taxi, and Virtua Striker 4 have all been of a significantly poor quality, and not what I'd expect from SEGA.
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:56
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> SA2B was poor, and it seemed to make me lose even more respect for
> SEGA. I don't hold them in very high regard anymore, due to the poor
> quality of their recent games.

Omg, Jet Set Radio Future, Super Monkey Ball, Crazy Taxi 3, Sega Soccer Slam - all top class Sega games.
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:54
Regular
SA2B was poor, and it seemed to make me lose even more respect for SEGA. I don't hold them in very high regard anymore, due to the poor quality of their recent games.
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
Or even Sonic and Tails as their levels were the best!!!!!!!1
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:32
Regular
Increadibly boring and a waste of disc space. Would have been better to add more levels to Knuckles, Amy and E102s games!
Fri 23/08/02 at 10:23
Regular
"Stay cool Dudes"
Big the Cats game was Stupid. I mean fishing for a Frog.
Fri 23/08/02 at 09:53
Regular
Sonic Adventure 2 wasn't the best game in the world, but I still feel that it was a decent game, even if it was only released as a 10th anniversary game for Sonic.

The original Sonic Adventure wasn't that much better either. Big the Cat's game was awful, Knuckles game was VERY short, E102's game was easy but Aonic and Tails games were the better.

I still prefer the MegaDrive versions and I'm still looking forward to their GameCube release.
Fri 23/08/02 at 09:19
Regular
"innocent"
i agree SA2B was bad, mainly because of the appaling control system, the best ever sonic was the original sonic that came built into the master system 2, now that was a good game
Fri 23/08/02 at 01:16
Regular
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> SA2 was the most appauling piece of rubbish ever...
>
> SA1 was one of the best sonic games ever. Fast, massive (7 characters,
> dozen of bosses, loads of exploring, loads of extra minigames), and
> added loads to the series.
>
> Get SA1!
>
> Sonic

Ahhh...Big the Cat....

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fri 23/08/02 at 00:41
Regular
Sort of relieved to hear that, at least sa2b wasn't the normal standard for the modern instalments of the series.

Could still give sa1 a go. If i can still afford it by the time it's released :^S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.