GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unofficial Notable Election CHAT thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 09:23
Regular
Pls keep the voting thread clear of anything other than
"I vote for....".
Use this thread to talk rubbish, moan, make jokes and complain about Pro_Evo being a shoe-in.

Snuggly got proper angry last time and the voting thread looked like the ramblings of a drugged horse.

Chat in here.
I'll start:

monkey_man for Notable.
Thu 22/08/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I...er...smoke and send witty emails to people I don't really like.
And I watch my 2 female colleagues touch each others boobs.
And I smoke.

That's about it really.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hur hur, tell 'im Goaty.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:58
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I'll add you when I get home tonight DW, dont have MSN at work.

M'kay. What do you do at work, other then coming on the forums? :c)
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll add you when I get home tonight DW, dont have MSN at work.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:57
Regular
Wehey, look at the NOTABLE VOTING TODAY sign and URL at the top right of all forums and topics. Wahoo, excellent stuff from SR there!
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:55
Regular
"Acid Casual"
*yawn*

Bejesus its voting time again.

Eurgh too many fags and booze have clogged my synapses

I couldn't even name one other person on here at the moment
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:55
Regular
So far it's all going smoothly...hopefully it'll be like this all day. I wonder how many people are going to try and vote exactly at midnight. Heh, I hope they miss it (unless they're voting for me :c) :-P). Goaty, you you Messenger? If yes, add me please. Email address is [email protected].

Don't know who to vote for? Don't wanna have anything to say with the final result? Well, vote DW! I mean, I'm not gunna get many votes, if any, so a vote for me is a wasted vote!

Vote DW
SR Notable Elections, 22nd August 2002!
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
There's always one or 12.
Hence my "Chat" and "Tally" threads, but as you can see, some have problems reading and understanding even short choppy sentences.

But we rule.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:46
Regular
They deleted his last post too, and have hopefully banned him. Methinks all Newbies should be banned from FOGchat today. That would make voting a hell of a lot easier.
Thu 22/08/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
grr That idiot newbie, Scrubber nee Snail Male aka Mad Catz has olny gone and made himself look even more like a dope by writing he takes his vote back. Oh the Staffys have deleted his posts. LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.