GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can you recemend me some good games for my gc and gba"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
I got my gamecube new and only have 2 games pikmin and batman vengance but i want a really good game like tony hawks 1,2,3 our final fatasey 8 and i also want a really good game for my gameboy advance i here golden sun is really good is that true
Fri 23/08/02 at 17:51
Regular
"innocent"
goku4ever wrote:
> Oh yeah Star fox adventures will take quite a long time to complete, i
> heard it was going to be put onto 2 discs, and it will take 80 hours
> to complete, thats a long time.

80 hours for you maybe.
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:17
"The Will of D."
When else do you have GCSE's and "A levels" buddy.
Any way didn't u look at the article in this months 'Nintendo Official Magazine' or have you also been short for money.
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:34
Regular
"innocent"
buddy, ha ha

you honestly beleive that it will take 80 hours to complete?, you beleive everything you read.

you really are stupid arent you.

1)their an official magazine so their blatently going to hype it up.

2) have you read the reviews, seen the screnn shots, played any rpg's b4? if you have then you'll know that it will never take 80 hours to complete.
3) just because it comes on two discs doesnt mean it will take forever to complete. look at Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter .
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Pokemon supposedly took 60 hours + so shut it boxcar boy!
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
have you played RPGs before?
Have you played this game before?
no
How can you say how long it will take?
Baldurs Gate, Diablo, Planescape:Torment, Neverwinter Nights. All these games take 50+ hours to complete. All RPGs.
What do you know?
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"innocent"
gerrid wrote:
> have you played RPGs before?
> Have you played this game before?
> no
> How can you say how long it will take?
> Baldurs Gate, Diablo, Planescape:Torment, Neverwinter Nights. All
> these games take 50+ hours to complete. All RPGs.
> What do you know?

more than you obviously, youve just answered your own point, when i said its more likely to take 40 hours, and then you say it took you in the region of 50 hrs to complete these rpg's. so u really think that this will take an extra 30?? are you totally stupid.

and i didnt say "it will take 40.5 hrs",or anything specific all i was saying is that i dont think 80 hours is realistic, espcially if you've ever played rpgs b4. it'll be a lot less and i stand by my point, but i guess we'll see when its released. if you ever finish it!
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Actually, you didn't say that 80 hours wasn't realistic, you asked everyone of they were stupid and then said "it won't be 80 hours because it's an RPG and no RPGs are 80 hours" or something. You could have said that 80 hours wasn't reasonable, which would have been fine, but you decided to be foolish instead. Now no one takes you seriously.
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:54
Regular
"innocent"
gerrid wrote:
> Actually, you didn't say that 80 hours wasn't realistic, you asked
> everyone of they were stupid and then said "it won't be 80 hours
> because it's an RPG and no RPGs are 80 hours" or something. You
> could have said that 80 hours wasn't reasonable, which would have been
> fine, but you decided to be foolish instead. Now no one takes you
> seriously.

one thats makes no sense, but i think i know wot ur on about,

no yet again ur wrong, i said it would be nearer half, and i didnt say everyone was stupid, i sadi you were stupid. which you proving right now,
Fri 23/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes. You "sadi" that I was stupid. Why exactly? Because I can't spell? Because I make no sense? Or because I make talk rubbish?
Which one of these makes me stupid boxcar_boy. You decide
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:43
Regular
boxcar_boy wrote:

>
> one thats makes no sense, but i think i know wot ur on about,
>
> no yet again ur wrong, i said it would be nearer half, and i didnt say
> everyone was stupid, i sadi you were stupid. which you proving right
> now,

Where'd you learn punctuation like that? You must've had record grades in your school! Record low!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.