GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can you recemend me some good games for my gc and gba"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 21:55
Regular
I got my gamecube new and only have 2 games pikmin and batman vengance but i want a really good game like tony hawks 1,2,3 our final fatasey 8 and i also want a really good game for my gameboy advance i here golden sun is really good is that true
Thu 29/08/02 at 21:57
my mind 2

now can we go back to recemending games please
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:26
"The Will of D."
You must have read my mind.
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:27
Regular
Wow.. I didn't see that coming.
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:44
BIGMAN wrote:
> I third that motion!

and i forth that motion
Sat 24/08/02 at 16:37
Regular
What's all the commotion about this motion?
Sat 24/08/02 at 08:34
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I third that motion!
Fri 23/08/02 at 23:14
"The Will of D."
I second that motion
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I knew you guys would take my side.
I was astonished by his stupidity.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:49
Regular
boxcar_boy wrote:
> 1)their an official magazine so their blatently going to hype it up.

Erm.. no they're not. Nintendo Official Magazine are extremely trustworthy and impartial and the reason they're hyping up StarFox Adventures is because it deserves hyping up.

> 2) have you read the reviews, seen the screnn shots, played any rpg's
> b4? if you have then you'll know that it will never take 80 hours to
> complete.

Reviews? There aren't any. Screen shots? Yes, of course you can determine a games length from screen shots [sarcasm].

> 3) just because it comes on two discs doesnt mean it will take forever
> to complete. look at Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter.

Metal Gear Solid 2 didn't span two discs, and as Nintendo have always been about customer care and satisfaction, they wouldn't put it on two discs (therefore raising the price) unless it was necessary.

Do a little research before you post again, and please think about what you're saying. You're coming across an idiot. Oh wait.. you are.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:06
"The Will of D."
For one thing i have got the Gamecube's first RPG Lost Kingdoms and in the same magazine it said it would take ABOUT 20 Hours to complete it, and guess what I completed it in 20.2 hours! So there they don't exagerate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.