GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Results Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 21:54
Regular
Its that time of the year again when us students will have to find out what we've got for our exams. All that stress, being nervous, Aghhhh.

Anyways lets see what all users have taken there GCSES and post your results up on to this thread. If you done yr a levels, what the heck post them up as well. Also how u feel uve done. If ive done good ill post me results.

We'll see!!
Wed 21/08/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Its that time of the year again when us students will have to find out what we've got for our exams. All that stress, being nervous, Aghhhh.

Anyways lets see what all users have taken there GCSES and post your results up on to this thread. If you done yr a levels, what the heck post them up as well. Also how u feel uve done. If ive done good ill post me results.

We'll see!!
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:02
Regular
oh well steal my results thread then. see if i care!
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
although i've already done GCSE's, i'm awaiting results for my GNVQ tomorrow. I thought i should of had them last week but i don't care, i'm not even bothered how the Results turn out although i'm expecting a maximum of 4 A's ;D
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Soz mate, I forgot about your thread. All im asking for GCSE results. To see how people have done.
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:07
Regular
da_1_n_only wrote:
> Soz mate, I forgot about your thread. All im asking for GCSE results.
> To see how people have done.

thats ok, at least your nice about it.Why is eveeryone so tense, they just can't have a laugh at the moment
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I took my GCSE's this year, dont see why everyone is so worried about their results, when they're done and gone they will seem as pointless as the SAT's.

I'm not expecting A's or even B's just as long as I get the 4 C's that I need to get onto my Media course at college, I'll be happy.

Do other people here have to pick them up from school? What time are you going? My school didn't even tell us the date they're coming out, let alone when and where to go to pick them up. So we're going there for about 9:30.

Good luck people
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think thats a bit off that you guys have to go and pick your results up, we get ours through the door.
Wed 21/08/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
cos i did my GCSES privatly (been home taught for last 2 years) i wil get results on saturday (by post) arg scary :|
Wed 21/08/02 at 23:50
Regular
im did a retake of maths and intermediate business........ so here's to hoping :|
Wed 21/08/02 at 23:52
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm about to redo Maths GCSE (over two years after I failed it)

Yeah - I rule

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.